And.....

You should leave deafnerdmommy alone and allow her to do what she thinks is best; this is between her and her parents on what they decide to do. Doing all of what you suggest would likely make things worse and more tension in the house. Not an ideal situation in my humble opinion.

I'm sure they'll figure something out.

And now I know not to say anything about my own situation.. I'll get back some pretty drastic advice... oh... wait no I won't since I'm on ignore anyway ...;)

You might still if she sees it when someone else quotes you.

You should start keeping tabs on how much laundry and house keeping you do and save all your grocery receipts add all this up plus $15 a hour for your labor
and subtract it from the $400 rent then pay the balance . You could weight the laundry and charge by the lbs. like they at laundry marts!
Do you really think this is good advice?

She is not in the position of power here. It would be terrible if she took your advice and ended up on the streets with little tiny children.

You might still if she sees it when someone else quotes you.

She can't see the quotes with the new software.

LoveBlue is correct.... she won't see anything posted by me whether or not it is a direct post or quoted by someone else. I believe I and some one else once tested it. On the old AllDeaf software (vBulletin) this was true, but this one.. it's a complete block.

You should leave deafnerdmommy alone and allow her to do what she thinks is best; this is between her and her parents on what they decide to do. Doing all of what you suggest would likely make things worse and more tension in the house. Not an ideal situation in my humble opinion.

I'm sure they'll figure something out.

And now I know not to say anything about my own situation.. I'll get back some pretty drastic advice... oh... wait no I won't since I'm on ignore anyway ...;)

Yes, I agree with you, I'm sick of her BS over this forum.

I wish that Alex could disable the ignore feature and allow us to call her out.

Last edited:
You should start keeping tabs on how much laundry and house keeping you do and save all your grocery receipts add all this up plus $15 a hour for your labor
and subtract it from the $400 rent then pay the balance . You could weight the laundry and charge by the lbs. like they at laundry marts!

About 8 years ago, I went laundromat after washer leaked so they don't charge based on lbs so they only offer small, medium, large and extra large.

The rate is depends on size of load, not lbs.

It is best interest for you to leave to people who already have experience to deal with crisis, especially loss of job and homeless, not you.

About 8 years ago, I went laundromat after washer leaked so they don't charge based on lbs so they only offer small, medium, large and extra large.

The rate is depends on size of load, not lbs.
She's probably referring to places that will take your laundry and wash, dry & fold the laundry for you. They may charge by the weight.

She's probably referring to places that will take your laundry and wash, dry & fold the laundry for you. They may charge by the weight.

Is it full service? Interesting. It is very expensive to use full service.

Is it full service? Interesting. It is very expensive to use full service.
For some, the time saved is worth the money. I think someone I know who had 4 boys used a laundry service when her kids were young.

What kinds of jobs are you looking for? Are you able to take some college classes so you can gain some skills to open up yourself to more job opportunities?

shitty deal

remember you're cute though as always i cant stop looking at your pic lol

whatislife, you're silly... she is a seriously lady to say... consider to say nice words to her?

I am trying to get back into college at the moment waiting for paper work to go through.

Someone did haha but I am married. Anyways guys I got a job! Yay me! I got a job at a nursing home graveyard shift 10pm until 6am. Which means I can be home with my family during the day, and do my online classes at night.

GREAT!!! And so quick in this day & age. I am looking for sleep in your list of things you can do though. I think am not alone in wanting you alert everything.

Someone did haha but I am married. Anyways guys I got a job! Yay me! I got a job at a nursing home graveyard shift 10pm until 6am. Which means I can be home with my family during the day, and do my online classes at night.
Good for you!

Back