an older newbi

mercury2

Reaction score
hi all,im 63 years young, i started haveing hearing loss when i was about 7-8 years old, then in my teen years started going deaf, and now cant hear sh-- without my ears on, hearing aids. :wave:. this is a great website, i think im going to like it here, thank you, fred c.

Wait a minute. Freddie . . . Mercury? :hmm:

:lol:

Wow

thanks everybody, mercury2 is my username, my bassboat has a mercury outboard on it, i guess thats were it came from.:giggle::ty:

thanks alot, ha ha, i wouldnt have one myself, but on the water thats all there is.........freddie

LOL yep :) my mom had a mercury when I was little and then my dad had her car before it offically died xD
that car? gotta tell ya it's right around the same age as I am since it's a 94.

welcome to AD! There are many of us that were raised with a bit of hearing. As well as those who were born deaf, late deafened, and quite a few hearing folks too. Hope to see you around! Are you learing (or have learned) any sign? Or are you just relying on your hearing aids?

LOL yep :) my mom had a mercury when I was little and then my dad had her car before it offically died xD
that car? gotta tell ya it's right around the same age as I am since it's a 94.

the only good mercury is a dead mercury--=----=see a-----fred

thanks ash345, do not sign, read lips alttle, no one to sign 2. how did you get your cat too do that? ha ha thanks, fred

Back