An Embarrassing Moments For Parents

Cheri said:
Yesterday we went to Tops supermarket to get some foods, and got in line I forgot to get pads so I told Markus can you go and grab me a bag of pads he says with a funny face "I don't think so," Jordan offered to go and get it for me, he came back with a box of vagina cleaner, and said really loud "Mom is this it?" My face got so red and Markus burst out laughing and I told the cashier hold on for a minute so I ran back to replace what Jordan have gotten to get the bag of pads and I was so embarrassed that I had to run back in line with just a bag of pads. :o

:laugh2: oh man that hiliarious!!!

scrappy: thanks, I love animes

Oh wow...

Those are all funny stories! :) Well, wow, my most embarrassing time with one of my kids...OMG...well, it is REALLY embarrassing LOL SO I will try to make it um, not so bad...I have some..well um, toys..not meant for kids, my ex and I got into some different things...and well one day my daughter comes out of my room, where she was not suppose to be..."MOMMY....what dis?" in her way of speech...holding it up for anyone who could be around could see...good thing it was just a real good friend there LOL But still VERY embarrassing, I forgot all about getting on to her about staying out of mommy's room!! LOL I just grabbed it and told her " you dont need to know and NEVER get into my things again!!" lol laughing the whole time I said it LOL...man my face was soooooooooo red!! Have a great day!!!

C_Dragon2005 said:
Those are all funny stories! :) Well, wow, my most embarrassing time with one of my kids...OMG...well, it is REALLY embarrassing LOL SO I will try to make it um, not so bad...I have some..well um, toys..not meant for kids, my ex and I got into some different things...and well one day my daughter comes out of my room, where she was not suppose to be..."MOMMY....what dis?" in her way of speech...holding it up for anyone who could be around could see...good thing it was just a real good friend there LOL But still VERY embarrassing, I forgot all about getting on to her about staying out of mommy's room!! LOL I just grabbed it and told her " you dont need to know and NEVER get into my things again!!" lol laughing the whole time I said it LOL...man my face was soooooooooo red!! Have a great day!!!

Your daughter found your dildo? LOL!

Omg :rofl:

Well, thks for reminds me about this embarrasse day for me last Aug/Sept. I forgot which the date but something in either in Aug or Sept last yr. I even took my son to store for some reasons. But before on the way to grocery store on the afternoon day, my son and I went to Walmart to pick three or four items before groceries, we just jumped in ladies clothes to look around and didnt even buy any of clothes but was just looking. Anyway, when I was looking for personal (ladies underwear to check out but didn't even buy but) anyway when I turned to look like nosy to look at things and didnt even bother to check on my son. All of suddenly the employees saw what my son was doing and I heard them laugh and turned around and my son got my face red all over.. My son had lady bra to try on. I asked my son, Zach "Why were u doing that?" and he said he wanna to see if it fitted him. It really embarrassed me.

PurrMeow

Back