An Australian Returns!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hi everyone here at AllDeaf,
My! hasn't this site grown over the years! Its good to see a few wandering its corridors that I remember from long ago and also from a deaf chat program. Nice to be back!

For those who don't know me, I obviously hail from Australia from a rural town and live on and run a vineyard property. Sadly we are in the middle of a severe drought for it hasnt rained hardly at all in the last 2 years or more. Now we are facing severe water restrictions and have had all our water entitlements reduced to zero for the first time in history from July onwards unless it rains. So lets hope it rains sometime soon as I don't fancy watching our vines die in the coming months!

I look forward to catching up with all the old alldeaf members and making new ones!

Kangaroo

Hi :wave:

I do remembered you from Deaflore and Deafchat, Welcome back to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay once again.. :)

Hi everyone here at AllDeaf,
My! hasn't this site grown over the years! Its good to see a few wandering its corridors that I remember from long ago and also from a deaf chat program. Nice to be back!

For those who don't know me, I obviously hail from Australia from a rural town and live on and run a vineyard property. Sadly we are in the middle of a severe drought for it hasnt rained hardly at all in the last 2 years or more. Now we are facing severe water restrictions and have had all our water entitlements reduced to zero for the first time in history from July onwards unless it rains. So lets hope it rains sometime soon as I don't fancy watching our vines die in the coming months!

I look forward to catching up with all the old alldeaf members and making new ones!

Kangaroo

I thought you were in jail?

Welcome back!

Hope everything will turn for the better and rain, enough of it so that many people will be greatly relieved. Wishes you all the best...let us know when the rains do come. ;)

Also, hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Angel, great to see you and thanks! Yes I remember you also from the Deaflore days and also Deafchat. Thanks for the welcome and hope that all is going well with you!

bbnt... haha who said I got let out, they have comptuers in jail you know. ;)

RoadRunner, thanks for the welcome and for the good wishes re the rain. It sure is the talk of the town and indeed the country of late. Been a while since we crossed paths. Didnt we have 10 kids once?? ;)

Hey there FlyFree, good to see you still in the forums! Hope all is going well with you!

G'day Kangaroo! :welcome: back to Alldeaf! :)

You prolly remmy me in deafchat as we did chat and I remmy you were telling me about the winery for Rosemount if I recall. Yea, it's sad about the drought and I pray for the rain comes our way soon. We have been getting some rain but not alot of what we want it to be. We do need plenty of rain here in the west. The weather forecast for some showers tmw and some odd days too. Hopefully a few nice downpours to fill our dams up or at least put some in it. Oh well, just hope it will come soon for you.

kangaroo ? :ugh: , anyway, welcome to the forum :pissed:

*joking*

:lol:

enjoy your time here :cool:

:welcome: to alldeaf and nice meeting ya and surely hope you get some good rain, but not a wash out, tho, like serious flooding. But good decent rainfall.

Koala! Yes I remember you and thanks for the welcome, what a good memory you have, yes our grapes go into the Rosemount brand, usually Bin 65. Rosemount has been taken over by Fosters although they are still maintaining their label name of Rosemount. It will be interesting to see what happens if the wineries get no fruit in to make wine from next year. They wont be able to make the wine for that years vintage. Lets wait and see what happens!

Moonlight, thanks for the welcome! Have you been moonlighting around eh? ;)

Christlovedeaf, nice to meet you too and thanks for your good wishes!

Hey GalaxyAngel, nice to see you again too. Looking forward to catching up on all the posts and the latest happenings

Tweetybird thanks, I hope to enjoy AD again. It's certainly a huge website now!

It's good to see you here... I do remember you... I didn't forget that you send me a beautiful calendar and pictures and Aussie Xmas card... :hug:

Welcome Baccckkkk.... :hug:

:cuddle: Kangy! So glad to see you again! Sorry to hear of the sorry state of the vineyards...

Welcome back to AD, and hope you will stay here longer this time!

Hey Kanga

Welcome back, and here an banana shake for ya. :)

Good to see ya in here again.

Hugz

Liebling! Nice to see you in here, glad you remembered your 'little extra's' for Christmas that time, many thanks for helping out with my son's round the world Teddy project! Hope to see more of you in days to come!

Tousi, ah Tousi... good to see you cruising these forum corridors. I miss the days of old. It certainly was an era. Thanks re your thoughts on the vineyard state. It aint over till the fat lady sings as hearies would say ;) I never really understood that phrase! Maybe someone can enlighten me?

Opal, many thanks, youre a gem! ;)

Ha ha SouthernGal, been a while since I had a banana shake. *Hands SG her favourite, a kiwi fruit shake*

I thought you were in jail?

*Kicking the alien boy in the bum for that comment* Geez BBNT ya have to be a dUck to say that to Kangaroo?? LOL

Hey Kangaroo I must say I was shocked to see ya back in here... dang.. welcome back and do have fun..and ingore Alien Boy as he got his bum probed good when he got nailed by the aliens..haha...

WB Kangaroo and enjoy your stay here.

Back