American girl doll with hearing aids.

terrifickmb

Reaction score
Does anybody here live somewhere where they are sold or have one yourself? I am from Australia and really want a doll with the 2 hearing aids fitted. I also found a similar one my twin I think its called. I haven't idea if they post to australia or how much they are I just found it the other week and I know I really want one and it will be great for if I have kids later on and teaching them about it.

Yes that's the one I really want in that link, love the pink hearing aids. If I had this as a child it would of been great. I am def going source out getting one somehow. When I have a bit more money that is lol

NEWYORK only place I see Barbi doll with hearing aids white stick..Nothing in London..contact the doll makers

I did not that sort, but I have an inflatable doll, with 521 holes without a leg and an eye, without three fingers and no toes .... may be of interest? :D

I did not that sort, but I have an inflatable doll, with 521 holes without a leg and an eye, without three fingers and no toes .... may be of interest? :D

what ever you do to it get in that poor state or it best not to ask:D

Yes that's the one I really want in that link, love the pink hearing aids. If I had this as a child it would of been great. I am def going source out getting one somehow. When I have a bit more money that is lol

If I had know about this I would had gotten my granddaughter one so she would had understand why I had that weird thing in my ear all the time.
I would had needed a doll wearing a body style hearing aid b/c we did have HA like that yet.

On my Facebook, a Native friend of mine from Canada or Michigan (she live in both places) was posting about the Native doll with hearing aids. She was so excited about the doll. She thought it would be great if the Native doll would wear a regalia (Native dress) for Powwow instead of her regular clothes. She showed where the hearing aids was on the doll's head. That was really cool.

Not only that, there were different nationalities with the dolls with hearing aids. Pretty cool, eh? :D

I think you can order them from the store or send yours in where they add them for you.

I used to love my American Girl Doll when I was younger. I had Felicity (she's retired now)

Back