Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito are disgusting!

Mimsy

Reaction score
They are guilty! And they are writing a book to make money from murdering a beautiful wonderful innocent girl!!! The Italian court said they are innocent, but Susanna (yes yes yes Meredith, but nto her loved ones family her family name is SUSANNA) if they held the trial in England (impossible yes I know) the real truth would be found. The Italian system is corrupt and political and oriented by MONEY. omg I'm glad I don't live there anymore. This is making me crazy. I can never escape this, it will haunt me forever! Why write books, omg leave her alone now that you already killed her! They don't know what our grandparents are suffering from this, why don't they stop just STOP! I am awake at 4 am from seeing her pictures all over aol because of a BOOK! For money! There is evil in this world, there is no safety to be sure of. We need HELP! Screw it all!

They are guilty! And they are writing a book to make money from murdering a beautiful wonderful innocent girl!!! The Italian court said they are innocent, but Susanna (yes yes yes Meredith, but nto her loved ones family her family name is SUSANNA) if they held the trial in England (impossible yes I know) the real truth would be found. The Italian system is corrupt and political and oriented by MONEY. omg I'm glad I don't live there anymore. This is making me crazy. I can never escape this, it will haunt me forever! Why write books, omg leave her alone now that you already killed her! They don't know what our grandparents are suffering from this, why don't they stop just STOP! I am awake at 4 am from seeing her pictures all over aol because of a BOOK! For money! There is evil in this world, there is no safety to be sure of. We need HELP! Screw it all!

The Italians screwed up the investigation and contaminated the evidence. So, the evidence they did get was not valid. I'm mixed on this - it could very well be they are guilty, but it's just as reasonable to conclude that they are in fact innocent - but extremely weird people. The reason why both are writing a book is for money, which was lost defending themselves during the trial. If anyone is to blame for the real killer/s not being caught, it's the Italian police themselves for not following procedure and having a sense of objectivity until they had all the facts. This story should never have been in the papers during the investigation period. Given that there was no way to keep the jury from forming an opinion of the case pre-trial, there was no way these two or anyone would get a fair hearing under the circumstances. Did they get away with murder? Probably, but we don't have the evidence to ever know, unfortunately for the victim's family.

Laura

Well, Amanda lied about some things, but I doubt she and Raffaele killed Meredith. Italian cops screwed up a big time. I feel that someone else killed Meredith at some point.

It does not matter who the guilt party is. I would like to know why would someone want to spend a dime on a book on this? Are they so curious and trying to find inside information by purchasing book or are they really bored??

Hey - just bring Amanda Knox to Texas and try at Texan court so she could receive a death penalty.

USA most likely won't honor Italian's extradition request because it violates their Constitutional belief on double jeopardy.

Yes, that's correct, there is other one from same article.

Italian law cannot compel Knox to return to Italy and she could be tried in absentia.

The Italian court said they are innocent, but Susanna (yes yes yes Meredith, but nto her loved ones family her family name is SUSANNA) if they held the trial in England (impossible yes I know) the real truth would be found. The Italian system is corrupt and political and oriented by MONEY. omg I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

Corruption isn't unique to Italy. The US owns a fair share of that market too...what happened in Italy more a mishandling of the evidence....and speaking of English courts...here's one of many examples to their fine handling of evidence..or lack thereof....

Guildford Four and Maguire Seven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This isn't to say those that were found innocent in Italy were really blameless. They didn't arrest them and hold them for the pasta dishes, they felt they were guilty...and unfortunately, the police not being well schooled on protecting evidence and preserving a case, screwed it up. That happens in this country all the time as well....

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe she already wrote a book, though it doesn't mean it'll make a best seller if she hasn't....

Laura

USA most likely won't honor Italian's extradition request because it violates their Constitutional belief on double jeopardy.

That's exactly what I was going to post. Like minds!

I see on CNN that Amanda Knox made a statement today but I missed what it was.

Amanda Knox will have deal with civil lawsuits (tort)?

That's exactly what I was going to post. Like minds!

I see on CNN that Amanda Knox made a statement today but I missed what it was.

Italy can't force her to return; it has nothing to do with our laws or double jeopardy...it’s about international laws and agreements between countries. If for example a guy raped someone here and fled to Venezuela or Mexico, we can't compel him to return and stand trial….that’s her situation…so she’s staying put because she has that choice. Our justice system doesn’t factor into it….

Maybe just emotion makes me believe it. I think it's better for me not to read this thread. Going to read some where else now.

Would it help if you directed your emotions at the actual killer? I don't see how misplacing it on others is going to solve anything other than continue to torment you.

I read England news says Meredith's family won't read books on Amanda and Raffaele's due respective they won't wanted heard about Meredith they haunted of Meredith and Amanda told interview to Diane sawyer says she will visit Meredith's grave but I don't think so without Meredith's family permit! If says yes or NOT!! But Meredith's family won't wanted read books and plus in England to buy this and publish wouldnt allowed to publish in england due meredith's family wishes needs but I can't forces to says..

Meredith Kercher's family has 'no interest' in Amanda Knox book
Meredith Kercher's family has 'no interest' in Amanda Knox book - Telegraph

'We're not interested in this book': Family of Meredith Kercher make it clear they won't be reading Amanda Knox's memoirs
'We're not interested in this book... we won't read it': Family of Meredith Kercher make it clear they won't read Amanda Knox's memoirs | Mail Online

Back