also, is it weird that im interested in this guy..

lol yeah i really need to let loose and have some fun! planning an atlantic city trip in april! haha

mmmm :hmm:

It sounds like both of you have a lot going on right now but here is what raises my eyebrow, the little girl calls him daddy but whenever he gets back on his feet he is going to leave her with his parents. I don't know about that one.

I spotted that too and it kinda bothered me a little bit.

I think others had good advice but the best one given here was about follow your insticts. If you already have doubts or some reservations, listen to them and just enjoy your friendship with him. Maybe down in the road, it could become something or not but at least you will have a good friend and those are hard to come by.

It's great that you recognized that your relationship with your ex was not healthy. Give yourself credit for that. It's a red flag when men are jealous and controlling. I have a feeling that you'll know whether your next relationship is right for you. Just listen to instincts, like Shel suggested.

just wanted to update on this story...

i went to a psychic today, and without any information she said "i see you have become interested in an older man.. he is sincere, he cares about you and has a nice aura, but he has some baggage."

i was like wtf weird. im not sure if i totally believe in psychics or not but she was pretty dead on.. about other stuff as well.

I hope you're not serious about the psychic. :giggle:

mmmm :hmm:

It sounds like both of you have a lot going on right now but here is what raises my eyebrow, the little girl calls him daddy but whenever he gets back on his feet he is going to leave her with his parents. I don't know about that one.

I thought of that too. I wonder what the girl call the guy parents, grandpa and grandma? The guy parents adopted the girl so you would think she would be calling them daddy and mommy. This has to be confusing the girl and I hope was she will not feel abandoned when her 'daddy' move out after her mother abandoned her! I think you are right to take our time and and just be friend with the guy. You are a very good at thinking through and will made the right decision for yourself. You're a really a together person!

just wanted to update on this story...

i went to a psychic today, and without any information she said "i see you have become interested in an older man.. he is sincere, he cares about you and has a nice aura, but he has some baggage."

i was like wtf weird. im not sure if i totally believe in psychics or not but she was pretty dead on.. about other stuff as well.

Mr. observation is that, you're actually leaning toward going for the guy. if not why say you will give the relationship time to develop and then jump ahead to see a psychic? Am sure the kid likes you from the statement you attribute to her when she saw you with her 'father'. Maybe the man intends to leave the kid with his parents because he has reason to believe you might not be willing to take good care of the girl or he other former gf did not want to take care of the girl.

You hormones are really up regulated for this guy. Trust your instincts. You alone have a clearer picture of who 'your lover wanna be' really is.

You may checkout Maya Angelou's poem "Men". unfortunately i dont have a link handy. try google.

FOR LAUGHS: Wish i was geographically close to do hormone assay for you.
I pray you take the right decision::ty::deaf:

Mr. observation is that, you're actually leaning toward going for the guy. if not why say you will give the relationship time to develop and then jump ahead to see a psychic? Am sure the kid likes you from the statement you attribute to her when she saw you with her 'father'. Maybe the man intends to leave the kid with his parents because he has reason to believe you might not be willing to take good care of the girl or he other former gf did not want to take care of the girl.

You hormones are really up regulated for this guy. Trust your instincts. You alone have a clearer picture of who 'your lover wanna be' really is.

You may checkout Maya Angelou's poem "Men". unfortunately i dont have a link handy. try google.

FOR LAUGHS: Wish i was geographically close to do hormone assay for you.
I pray you take the right decision::ty::deaf:

Now there is a sign of a good man, if he is willing to leave his kid because he chooses you over the kid, girl you better snatch that one up quick :roll:

Is this too weird

that is completely possible and also one of my worries.. i just hope my hormones and summer lovey ideas dont cloud my judgement. i will try my best, wish me luck!

Hi Hello Nurse..MMMMmmmm to be 22 again..smiling...I think you have the answers already..just trying to give yourself "permission" I do wish you Good Luck...but I see too many "red flags." Laughing..Come on now...take the time to get to know yourself better now. Have some fun, and please be very careful...I am proof that people only show you what they choose to. I wish you every happiness..smile..but PLEASE be careful...Peace always...M♥♥♥

Hi Hello Nurse..MMMMmmmm to be 22 again..smiling...I think you have the answers already..just trying to give yourself "permission" I do wish you Good Luck...but I see too many "red flags." Laughing..Come on now...take the time to get to know yourself better now. Have some fun, and please be very careful...I am proof that people only show you what they choose to. I wish you every happiness..smile..but PLEASE be careful...Peace always...M♥♥♥

You might be more specific in your warning. She probably does not know what you are trying to warn her might happen to her.:hmm:

Bad idea to date this guy. Period.

are you sayin this purely because of the kid thing?

and yes, im well aware that you only see the good parts in people at first, and the bad will eventually come out..

this may be concerning to about 80% of the people that responded to this thread but ive decided i am going to give it a chance. i feel myself having stronger feelings for him than the numerous other guys i have been talking to (i was trying to do the casual dating thing.. but i dont think thats really my thing, its exhausting. :shock:). i am not dumb, i know it will not be easy, but i feel like we have a connection and if i let it go now i may regret it later. if it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out. im young. i dont know maybe its the hormones talking, but i like him. think what you will of me, if i am doing something wrong i will learn my lesson eventually..:aw:

and yes, im well aware that you only see the good parts in people at first, and the bad will eventually come out..

this may be concerning to about 80% of the people that responded to this thread but ive decided i am going to give it a chance. i feel myself having stronger feelings for him than the numerous other guys i have been talking to (i was trying to do the casual dating thing.. but i dont think thats really my thing, its exhausting. :shock:). i am not dumb, i know it will not be easy, but i feel like we have a connection and if i let it go now i may regret it later. if it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out. im young. i dont know maybe its the hormones talking, but i like him. think what you will of me, if i am doing something wrong i will learn my lesson eventually..:aw:

Oh hell - life is too short.. go for it!!!

Hopefully not like MidnightSun.

huh? if youre goin to out someone like that, may as well say something

Midnight Sun held her self up as example and was ignored. I don't think I should say anything specific . She should do it how she wants.

Midnight Sun held her self up as example and was ignored. I don't think I should say anything specific . She should do it how she wants.

ok, why point it out then..

BTW: Not everyone on these forums is saying the truth.... That is all im going to say.

Back