Aloha!

LittleMissFancy

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just joined, and this seems like one of the better msg boards that I have checked out. I'm having trouble figuring out how to access my profile and add an avatar. I must be missing a link somewhere (don't make fun of my gene pool here (jk)). Anyway, I already looked at faq, but didn't find what I needed. Help anyone? Let the heckling of the newbie begin :)

heckling of a newbie qq nawwwww hehe -- just ask what u need help with and someone will help u out

:wave: welcome to AD enjoy ur stay! :D

Soooo...Where is everyone from? Do a lot of you know each other outside of this message board? Are you all mb addicts or just some...and who's still in denial?
Deeescuss...
oops, and I'm from Indianapolis

LittleMissFancy said:
Soooo...Where is everyone from? Do a lot of you know each other outside of this message board? Are you all mb addicts or just some...and who's still in denial?
Deeescuss...
oops, and I'm from Indianapolis

I'm from California but living in Australia now. I know a few AD'ers in person.
I would say I'm quite addicted to the forums! ;) :thumb: I think they're fabulous and educational. :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I can't believe how friendly everyone is here. WRats, what part of Australia are you from? I almost married a guy from Sidney. He used to say it was the best city in the world.

LittleMissFancy said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I can't believe how friendly everyone is here. WRats, what part of Australia are you from? I almost married a guy from Sidney. He used to say it was the best city in the world.

Hi back...I'm in Victoria State near Melbourne, the CBD of Victoria. Sydney is in New South Wales which is about 10+ driving distance -- way up north.
I have only been to Sydney once - at the airport during a layover connection to SFO in 2001. I'm originally from California...moved here 5 years ago. :)

Kewl. I bet it is lovely there. Did you move for a job? Significant other? Are you glad you made the move or do you miss Cali

Quit your cryassing and have fun! JK. I am addicted for sure. This is the first forum I have subscribed to. I don't know any AD-ers personally. It is just too much fun. I spit coffee all over my monitor the other day when I read about SilentGold telling some chick in a bar that he couldn't hear her, so she started yelling louder and louder. He finally told her he was deaf! I am laughing out loud right now over that.

Holy crap, I didn't read that! that's hilarious! I don't know any ADers either. I wonder if there are many people who live in Indy. My roommate just told me he is moving in with his girlfriend. No hard feelings, but he was a great roomie, so I'm sort of bummed. He's also really cute, so there goes my eye candy :tears:

LittleMissFancy said:
Kewl. I bet it is lovely there. Did you move for a job? Significant other? Are you glad you made the move or do you miss Cali

I moved here for my significant other who I married over 5 years ago. ;) I do miss California sometimes, of course, due to my family being there. My sister's in MD by the way and my mother's still in California.

It's an extremely lovely country, Australia is. :)

Welcome!! I'm a newcomer myself as well but I have met some cool and friendly people here. I'm pretty positive you'll love it here. :D :wave:

Back