all my lovely pets

ohh yay that's so cool...he's a red tailed boa :)

Your animals are lovely, ahem snake I'm kinda freak it out. As long snake not squeeze me.lol

umm, he's still a baby, not sure on his exact age..he is pretty :) thank you
and star thank you too

sad update: He's acting kinda sick and i'm worried about him..he bit me last week, which he has never done before and I gave him a rat last night and he didn't eat it, so i'm not sure whats going on...I might be getting a new kitten...brand new baby..they were so cute..but yeah, i'm not sure whats going on with Kong and there is a slight chance i'm going to have to trade him for an adult corn snake or give him away because I am not fit to handle his behavior at the moment and he might need a more experienced owner, plus it will be hard to take a snake of the size he will get with me when I move across the country..so i don't know whats going to happen yet :(

Oh boy, I'm sorry to hear that....

umm, he's still a baby, not sure on his exact age..he is pretty :) thank you
and star thank you too

sad update: He's acting kinda sick and i'm worried about him..he bit me last week, which he has never done before and I gave him a rat last night and he didn't eat it, so i'm not sure whats going on...i'm going to have to trade him for an adult corn snake or give him away because I am not fit to handle his behavior at the moment and he might need a more experienced owner, plus it will be hard to take a snake of the size he will get with me when I move across the country..so i don't know whats going to happen yet :(

Have you taken him to the vet. There are so many things that could be wrong with him there is mites, indegestion, Depeanding on how old and if you are sure he's a male if he turns to be a she bound eggs, not the correct habbitat. My boa is extremely sensitive to his humidity in his cage. Corn Snakes arn't any better if you don't hold them at least 2 times a day my corn can be quite ornery. Also they say in some breeds of boa's it's normal as babies for them to be alittle agressive.

Niiiiceee snakey. he he.
Pretty Kitty :)
I like Rosie, looks something like my dog Maggie.

thank you everyone

eh, he has mites, but i'm taking care of that problem and he ate this morning so I feel a little better about the way he was acting...I just moved him to another house so he'll be agitated for a few days, but he'll be fine.. :) i'm going to take him to the vets in a few days for a checkup also..

Oh, and I forget who said they owned rats, but you'd be glad to know that I bought him a dead one two days ago and he didn't eat it, so when I went to get him a live one the lady gave me the cutest one so I felt bad, and I ran home before work to throw him in the cage before I got attached, but my snake had eaten the other rat...so...Lucky rat, has earned his name lucky and is no longer snake food, but instead part of my family..so one more rat saved :) oh and he's really sweet and adorable..i'll post pictures of him when I get them.. :D

thank you everyone

eh, he has mites, but i'm taking care of that problem and he ate this morning so I feel a little better about the way he was acting...I just moved him to another house so he'll be agitated for a few days, but he'll be fine.. :) i'm going to take him to the vets in a few days for a checkup also..

I'm glad it was just mites. Did you move to along with him or i'm confussed why he switched houses he shouldn't be that aggitated unless you changed cages too.

Back