Rosie
2mnrbzd.jpg

Rosie again
49bnaqf.jpg

Rosie again
2crnb6b.jpg

Kisisng Shane

adding more but this is a test

Yike snake:Ohno: ..... but the others pets are cute.....

Oh yeah ^Angel^ lol .. I would not want pet as the snake forget it :Ohno: .. Others pets are cute!!! :lol:

YIKES! SNAKES! *shivers* I ain't going anywhere near a snake whether it pet or wild. :Ohno:

Your cat and dogs are cute. :)

Interesting...kinda cool to see how comfortable your snake was with you in the pix. So you only have two snakes? Apparently I'm sure the other pets knows well enough to stay clear of the snakes? :lol: Your other pets look nice and charming. Thanks for sharing with AD'ers. :thumb:

~RR

(psstt..btw, your duplicate thread has been taken care of--no problem either, it'll happen from time to time-- ;) )

haha, thank you all so much and yes, i'm not afraid of snakes...I love them, they're beautiful creaters...I used to have two snakes, but my gopher snake died on the 17th :(

and (psst...thanks :))

Snakes don't bother me. It's the spiders does bothers me. I have Leopard Gecko. Cute pets! :)

Ooooo! your snake is soooooo A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!

I do love snakes a ton, but I hate them same time for eating rats/mices. It's so sad to seeing them to being die like that way. :( Because I'm a mother of 6 rats, I used to have 8 rats but two rats passed away.

mecooncat, I love geckos..I wanted one but a snake is enough to take care of..

sweetheart and sequoias, yeah...I have a mouse myself because I saved it..it liked me too much to be dinner and I had a spare cage anyway so I figured what the heck lol..I used to raise hampsters too, so thats the only sad thing, on the dark/bright side when he gets big enough he'll be eating chickens instead...we feed them chickens or rabbits at grown size, but I could NEVER feed him a rabbit, I loveeeeeeeeee rabbits, so chickens it is...lol\

seattle.guy, he's not too scary, he's really a sweet heart :)

OMG I love your snakes!!!! Are those common or Red tail boa's??? I have a brazillian Rainbow and a corn!! It's cool to see another girl with snakes

Back