All In Memorial of TongueOnFire: Post your graphics & writing & thoughts here

Sanctum1972 said:
Gotcha..no wonder the nick-names looked familiar. I did'nt know her personally since I lived in Cleveland. Do you know what the cause of death was? Illness?

Lupus disease

Sanctum1972 said:
Umm...who is Amanda? Pardon me but I just recently moved to Vermont from Ohio (long story) last month in October and was left out of the loop.

Did Amanda live in Columbus or something?

Peace,

-Adam

Hello Adam,

Read this thread and u will understand the whole story! http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=21838

Welcome back! ....

Thanks..

Angel,

Thanks for the link. This helps a lot because I did'nt have internet access for almost a month until now when I moved to Vermont (not a lot of deaf people around here my age..I guess) :/. The relocation was just a crazy time I went through in October (long story).
Now that you mention her, I do remember her now and have spoken to her online once thru an AIM chat with you, a friend of your's and I think, your sister, also? It's been a while though.

It's a shame that things like that would happen and sometimes in life we have to try and deal with it the best way we can. I know what it's like to go through this and my late father had cancer a few years ago.

My condolescences to her family.

-Adam

^Angel^ said:
Hello Adam,

Read this thread and u will understand the whole story! http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=21838

Welcome back! ....

Liebling:-))) said:
It's wonderful thought of you to create the picture ... :( You are such sweetie... It's wonderful picture... :hug:

Everyone, you all create wonderful pictures for Amanda.. She smile at us because she KNOWS we are such caring people.

Hello Liebling

beautifully pictures of you!

all of the artworks done by yall are so beautifully. I am sure she loved them! so sad to hear she passed away. :(

I'm really sorry if I brought it up... please take my apology.

Since this thread got me so curious about that young woman, even I knew nothing about her, and some threads (yes, I searched to find 'em) made me so sad while read posts about how she left the Earth because of her own illness fatally cost her life... This person, that woman, was sound so sweet and had a great personality. I think I should meet her in real person, sadly, she gone when I was senior year of ex-school...

Amanda, I don't know about you but you are truly amazing person that people knew about you. If I meet you at AllDeaf, certainly, I would draw some dolphin mermaids for you! :D So, you are heartily missed, hopefully, I will see you again at the Heaven if posssible. <3

- Jessie aka KarissaMann05

Back