All about Weddings..

sound good to me galaxy angel

a old neighor did renew their vows on their 25th wedding anniversary
so cute

wedding shoes.. hmm.. prolly a simple nice casual shoes u wear to church ? lol.. hehe

my best friend's sister wore a thong to her wedding .. beach wedding.. i was like cool.. if it was me.. i would go bare.. LOL>. hehe..

im thinking if i ever get married... prolly a nice shoes to go with casual dress eloping to mountain somewhere.. maybe at estes park in Colorado.. beautiful place.. I wouldnt mind get married there.. hehe.. if that ever happens.. LOL.. :)

Luckysmile23 said:
wedding shoes.. hmm.. prolly a simple nice casual shoes u wear to church ? lol.. hehe

my best friend's sister wore a thong to her wedding .. beach wedding.. i was like cool.. if it was me.. i would go bare.. LOL>. hehe..

im thinking if i ever get married... prolly a nice shoes to go with casual dress eloping to mountain somewhere.. maybe at estes park in Colorado.. beautiful place.. I wouldnt mind get married there.. hehe.. if that ever happens.. LOL.. :)

Estes Park is beautiful! Curious ..why do you prefer to elope not have a small wedding? Just curious :) If you elope in mtn, it means you need a pair of hiking boots? :rofl:

4785370816yf.jpg
5472235523au.jpg
11376737491di.jpg
11388209625oy.jpg
13223059243hz.jpg
13233110267or.jpg
13233415046pf.jpg
13248217403ni.jpg
13328407330rp.jpg

Which one you like to wear that goes with the weddin' dress ? lol Just curious ! Or is there other kind of shoes you like to wear ? :D

haha funny.. but they have sidewalk to where the wedding takes place so i dont have to wear hiking boots.. LOL :P.. hehe

and none of those shoes u have posted.. i woudlnt wear one of them as they are too HIGH.. my right ankle is weak as i have plantar fasciitis and cant wear high heels.. so have to wear FLAT heels.. haha :P

My first wedding was all white with beads all over it..

If I get married again, I'd want to elope... but can't predict the future though.. so wait and see!

yeah i like the idea of eloping better too.. the less the hassle it will be and less worry on stuffs and everything.. thats not me.. lol :)

Back