"Alice: Madness Returns" AHHH I want it !!!

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFrs5UGB-ns&feature=pyv]YouTube - ‪Alice: Madness Returns - Launch Trailer‬‏[/ame]

Ok who has this game??? I want feedback :D

its a sequel to American McGee "Alice" which is in PC form and NOW 11 years later, Alice is grown up and back in Wonderland :)

Never got to play the first one but I WANT to play this one :D

This is available in PS3 and XBOX360 :)

I noticed that Alice: maddness returns in STEAM store online for PC gamers only.

Me? not for me.

Alice: Madness Returns on Steam

ss_d4f04aecb7121fbbfa0117a39eda525ed8f619ac.600x338.jpg

ss_9d6679040ff8fc6b7d7c0dcf7cf9087e3aa259b3.600x338.jpg

ss_acd809ee066246fd4d4079735eeb793034faa43f.600x338.jpg

Maybe on Gamefly?

Also if you buy the game (Alice: Madness Returns) you get a code for the first game. So your paying for two games for the price of one. This is an offer on both XBOX360 and PS3.

If anyone has played this game I would LOVE to hear your thoughts lol

I have to wait til pay day :(

Hmm... this looks interesting. I've never played the first game, but wouldn't mind trying the first before trying this one. :)

Hmm... this looks interesting. I've never played the first game, but wouldn't mind trying the first before trying this one. :)

it actually comes with the first game, so your getting two games for the price of one which is bonus points in my opinion. I hope I can get it next week! the wait for it (due to waiting for a paycheck) is killing me!

it actually comes with the first game, so your getting two games for the price of one which is bonus points in my opinion. I hope I can get it next week! the wait for it (due to waiting for a paycheck) is killing me!

Nice.

Disney doesn't want any video games and movies to be scary for kids, so they can watch them or play them. If it's too scary, they won't watch or play them and they lose business.

Well, to be fair it was a Disney film so we couldn't expect it to be too dark.

But this game.... omg I'm just a few days away from buying it now!

ahaha true. Johnny Deep looked creepy in that movie. -.-

For which version are you getting it on?

Disney doesn't want any video games and movies to be scary for kids, so they can watch them or play them. If it's too scary, they won't watch or play them and they lose business.

Don't forget that Disney owns alot of companies such as Miramax films like Kill Bill, American Gangster, and Good Will Hunting soooo...they could've moved that to Miramax and give it an R rating or something lol.

that is true! serious kids scared prevent to play reason I experience video games, sometimes scared it is very serious!

Back