Alaska panel finds Palin abused power in firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gpost: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Exactly! This is nothing but overly politically-charged bullshit. The more it continues, the further the hypocrisy is - especially the one who is leading this...... oh that would be Obama supporters. I wonder if Obama has abused his power... even slightest :hmm:

Actually, the investigation started long before she was mentioned as a VP nominee. It was only after she became McCain's running mate that the republicans advised her to stop cooperating with the investigation and started whining that the Dems were trying to railroad her. It always was a bipartisan committee and investigation.

Calling a spade a spade; Palin sure did Alaska a grave disservice with her abuse of authority, and it is absolutely unbelievable to me that McCain chose her as his running mate. Sure tells me what HIS priorities are.

somehow - I don't really care if Palin abused her power or not because who doesn't? Not really a big deal.

You're right, it's not big deal since it doesn't affect the voter in Alaska as well. How pity.

:gpost: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Exactly! This is nothing but overly politically-charged bullshit. The more it continues, the further the hypocrisy is - especially the one who is leading this...... oh that would be Obama supporters. I wonder if Obama has abused his power... even slightest :hmm:

How can Obama abuse his power as Senator?

Calling a spade a spade; Palin sure did Alaska a grave disservice with her abuse of authority, and it is absolutely unbelievable to me that McCain chose her as his running mate. Sure tells me what HIS priorities are.

:gpost:

somehow - I don't really care if Palin abused her power or not because who doesn't? Not really a big deal.

It is a big deal if Palin wants to be elected Vice-President. If she abused her power as Governor of Alaska, who's to say she won't do the same if she's VP? Besides, abuse of power could have very serious consequences for America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back