Alabama Lawmaker Proposes Mandatory Castration For Child Sex Offenders

A deafism email. oppressing deaf people's intellectual diversity.
You don't have kids, do you?
The funny thing about assumptions is the high chance that you are wrong...
The very fact that you cannot address my post and instead reduce yourself to childish antics is a very sad thing to see... when you grow up a little more then touch bases with me again.

A deafism email. oppressing deaf people's intellectual diversity.
You don't have kids, do you?

I do

So if you want to toss trash at someone
Im all yours.

Now

Regardless of having kids or not

Why not actually address her post and what she actually stated.
If your unable to do that maybe you should remove yourself from the discussion

One can, if is a mature adult be able to discuss a topic such as this without slipping into personal attacks.

If you have a convincing argument as to why we should as a civilized society chop human beings into pieces or cut them up then pls by all means post it. I'd love to have a deep discussion of the value of such acts.
If not
Then
So be it

I do

So if you want to toss trash at someone
Im all yours.

Now

Regardless of having kids or not

Why not actually address her post and what she actually stated.
If your unable to do that maybe you should remove yourself from the discussion

One can, if is a mature adult be able to discuss a topic such as this without slipping into personal attacks.

If you have a convincing argument as to why we should as a civilized society chop human beings into pieces or cut them up then pls by all means post it. I'd love to have a deep discussion of the value of such acts.
If not
Then
So be it

Thank you kind sir ...

you think you're always right because to oppose your logic mean an assault on liberal politics. the right of a child versus someone who broke the law. IS breaking the law against your moral value or it depend on the individual???

The funny thing about assumptions is the high chance that you are wrong...
The very fact that you cannot address my post and instead reduce yourself to childish antics is a very sad thing to see... when you grow up a little more then touch bases with me again.

you think you're always right because to oppose your logic mean an assault on liberal politics. the right of a child versus someone who broke the law. IS breaking the law against your moral value or it depend on the individual???

Wow, you are full of assumptions... would say it is kinda cute... but it really is not... keep trying though, maybe you might actually get around to addressing what I said.

What hell is liberal? You are talking about liberal, liberal, liberal nonsense over this forum.

The conservative is no better, anyway.

What logic? We've decided as a society that body mutilation is unacceptable. If you want to change peoples minds you'll have to be more persuasive.

Society? Castration is happening in prisons. BOP won't tell you.
In Sunni countries like Saudi Arabia and other countries, body mutilation is given out as a punishment allowed under their sharia Muslim laws.

What logic? We've decided as a society that body mutilation is unacceptable. If you want to change peoples minds you'll have to be more persuasive.

How is a liberal appointee District Attorney tougher than a Republican-appointee DA?

What hell is liberal? You are talking about liberal, liberal, liberal nonsense over this forum.

The conservative is no better, anyway.

Society? Castration is happening in prisons. BOP won't tell you.
In Sunni countries like Saudi Arabia and other countries, body mutilation is given out as a punishment allowed under their sharia Muslim laws.

Yeah well
Your not in Saudi Arabia....

If you want to be
By all means
Hop a one way flight...
All the best..
Don't forget to send a post card...:)

The difference is one of illusion and smoke and mirrors.

Foxroc sees it

Mikemike needs to look closer...

Do Obama's DOJ charged crimes differently from Bush's DOJ??

The parties don't make any difference so no difference.

The child molestation is felony in all states and they have sex offender registration, even some of them received life sentence or long prison sentence (over 30 years).

Back