Airplane Crash today and is Missing

What would justify sanctions? No one knows what happened. They still don't know what caused the plane to divert and go down. No one knows yet who is to blame, if anyone.

Some people believe those situation is related to terrorist hijacking and we don't know if this airplane was hijacked. If it is related to terrorist so that means Malaysia didn't everything to tighten the security and impose the anti-terrorism measurement to protect citizens and foreigners.

I'm sure that Chinese government is unhappy and they want Malaysia to release the documents about situation with this airplane.

If airplane already landed on ocean floor so it will unlikely to find it.

Yes I do remember that. In fact, they immediately knew it crashed. There was no intentional or deliberate shutting down the transponder, ACARS, or course change.

See #432 - that what I tried to explain about passengers died from impact if airplane hit the ocean.

See #432 - that what I tried to explain about passengers died from impact if airplane hit the ocean.

And all their eyes will be blue. One eye blew this way and the other blew that way.

Oh ok. I understand what you were trying to say now. Yes, if it had crashed and not glided, the impact would have killed all of them. Even if there were survivors, 2 weeks without food and water would have killed them too.

Oh ok. I understand what you were trying to say now. Yes, if it had crashed and not glided, the impact would have killed all of them. Even if there were survivors, 2 weeks without food and water would have killed them too.

Yes, originally, I thought they die from drowning but my good friend said it was from impact rather than drowning.

That was terrible for sure and I feel bad for victim's families.

Article says that they are in a hurry to find the black box. They have 2 weeks left to do so before it's no longer useful.

Article says that they are in a hurry to find the black box. They have 2 weeks left to do so before it's no longer useful.

It is NOT that finding the black boxes will no longer be useful after 2 weeks. But that the pinger (the device on the box that sends out a "ping" that can be heard) will not be sounding after about that length of time.

These poor people will never have answers. I hope the children didn't suffer long.

It is NOT that finding the black boxes will no longer be useful after 2 weeks. But that the pinger (the device on the box that sends out a "ping" that can be heard) will not be sounding after about that length of time.
PLus they have other resources to find the wreckage once found, the submarines will be there to source it and find the black boxes. Just like AF447 did.

These poor people will never have answers. I hope the children didn't suffer long.

I can't imagine what these families are going through. Not knowing anything has to be driving them insane. I couldn't deal with it if it was my family. All the different scenarios of how they might have died. Wondering what there final moments were like. Burned, drowned, blown up, screaming, crying, how long did they suffer etc. They deserve an answer so they can grieve and at some point have peace. This makes me so so so sad.

that area is hard now with huge waves and rough seas. Plus it is soon winter in Australia. while in the US spring already.

that area is hard now with huge waves and rough seas. Plus it is soon winter in Australia. while in the US spring already.

not a problem since it won't affect submarines much to search for wreckages and black box

this is much easier since this is not a S&R mission.... it's a recovery mission.

Yes, originally, I thought they die from drowning but my good friend said it was from impact rather than drowning.

That was terrible for sure and I feel bad for victim's families.

well we'll never know. maybe a few survivors did survive and eventually drowned. who knows? it all depends on how it crashed.

but if the plane nose-dived into ocean.... it's pretty much a zero survival. based on extraordinary lack of any single trace of impact.... I believe it had nose-dived into ocean and that leaves virtually no trace of impact.

they will have answers but it will take a long time for "why" as in why did this plane crash. that's not really important now. what was important is did they survive.... anybody? at least now they can sort-of rest in peace that their loved ones have perished. all we gotta do is show a video footage of a piece of wreckage being hoisted up from the ocean and then the families can move on.

for the past few weeks, they were clinging onto hope that MAYBE.... the people did survive. the Malaysian government handled this extremely poorly and the medias did not help at all because they all were feeding false hopes to families.

I hope the Malaysian government will face a serious repercussion from other governments and public. I'm pretty sure several senior-ranking governments and military will resign as the result of this fallout.

Back