AIM= IM macro 1.5

hacker

Reaction score
I've been works hard made new im macro.. now my friends loves it.. how to work? well you have to use AIM 4.7 above to new verison and use aim directly connect to send Macros it.. hope you like it..

ps. if you have some macro's pictures post here ill add macro on programs..

http://www.geocities.com/loathes1/IMMacro1.5.zip

Originally posted by Katzie
I wouldn't fall for this. Nuh uh! :nono:

:eek: why? ut hink i'm gonna hack your ass for tha prog shit. here nothing bad programs.

i see here views 29... eman you got that prog
where say thnx, good job, etc :( i been work hard..

:bsflag: Do you think we all understand what you're talking about? Umm, I don't. There's lack of information on your part and reasons like this, I don't trust hackers like you. So, why are you being so persistant about having us to use your program? :dunno: I'm perfectly happy with my own aim program so why mess with it? Hacking sux! :madfawk:

:bsflag: Do you think we all understand what you're talking about? Umm, I don't. There's lack of information on your part and reasons like this, I don't trust hackers like you. So, why are you being so persistant about having us to use your program? :dunno: I'm perfectly happy with my own aim program so why mess with it? Hacking sux! :madfawk:

wtf.? this has nothing to do with being a hacker

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 50

NO. It's not hacker sux! YOU IDIOT!

This is not a very nice thing to say to Katzie!

I personally wouldn't bother to download anything with no or very little information on what it is. If you really want to encourage people to download your softwares, you'd need to explain what it does and anything else. I believe this is something you should have consulted with Alex first, I am sure he doesn't want anything bad happening to his customers/members.

Originally posted by Brian
This is not a very nice thing to say to Katzie!

I personally wouldn't bother to download anything with no or very little information on what it is. If you really want to encourage people to download your softwares, you'd need to explain what it does and anything else. I believe this is something you should have consulted with Alex first, I am sure he doesn't want anything bad happening to his customers/members.
:ugh: your newbie.. here no bad stuff. i know who alex, kevbo, etc i have met them at adv1's party @ rochy

I don't trust somebody named hacker encouraging us to download something either. :D I would rather have Alex screen this first to be on the safe side.

DoVIP, thinking isn't your strongest suit is it? Makes you feel good calling people names, doesn't it? Wow... sooo brave and tuff!

Katziechicky just doesn't fall for bullshit ;) Maybe that's why you got pissed off? LOL

Hi Lizalove! HUGS!! Thanks Brian :D (are you the same Brian I know from the other place?)

:laugh2: hey guys let's not get aggitated over this. I happen to have an opinion about this and! I like to pick on hacker! :D

Good day folks! :naughty:

Back