Adopt This Deaf Puppy From The Animal Shelter!

Nesmuth

Reaction score
This deaf 9 week old white Great Dane, "Adamda", is available for adoption at the animal shelter just across the street from the Block at Orange in the Southern California area.

He was at the animal control booth at the OC-Fair this morning.

Interested people need to contact Jennifer Phillips (714) 935-7107.

Richard

Attachments

• Photo 81.jpg
    Photo 81.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo 82.jpg
    Photo 82.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo 83.jpg
    Photo 83.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo 84.jpg
    Photo 84.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 30
Awww. I always wanted to have Great Dane.. espically Deaf!! wow.

I hope he have good home.. huggs him hehe

Hey Rich,

Why don't you adopt this deaf puppy? You will productive your business pretty fast if you save its life or isn't it a time for you to change your mission statement and add Logo pix of a Deaf Great Dane?

AWWW I have always wanted a Great Dane! He is so perfect for me and my family!!

Nesumth get him and bring him home and back to work with you. I don't want to see him be put to " sleep " please ? :ugh2:

I am glad to hear that and I hope that puppy is healthy enough for the foster parent to take care. I am sad that my foster dog was not heathly when I got him and didnt know about. It was pass the buck so I ended up suffering the lost of my wonderful foster dog for nothing.

Ack! Wha.. so adorable... Deaf-Dog???

So cute..

I bet my hubby would not laid eyes off Great Dane!

Can dogs be taught sign language?

I bet they can, because we had a dog and all we had to do was point at the ground and he'd lay down, and if we pointed at the door he'd leave the room.

The only problem would be if he got out of sight range, there would be no way to call him.

[edit] ... GalaxyAngel, you avatar is so awesome! lol, I laugh everytime I see it.

Yes, they can learn sign language. I have read stories about owners signing to deaf dogs.

I wonder if being white and having blue eyes are charasteristics that a Great Dane is likely deaf? I am just wondering because I have read something like that about cats. He's very cute, and I hope someone adopts him and love him.

GREAT NEWS!

The pup has been adopted. We learned that when Beth and I took the time after the office to visit the dog today and was told of the great news!

:cheers:

Richard

This deaf 9 week old white Great Dane, "Adamda", is available for adoption at the animal shelter just across the street from the Block at Orange in the Southern California area.

He was at the animal control booth at the OC-Fair this morning.

Interested people need to contact Jennifer Phillips (714) 935-7107.

Richard

Hi, how do you know pup is Deaf?

Thank you,

Eric

Back