Admins please delete my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit

Reaction score
Hello Admin I need all of my posts and threads that I've started deleted from AllDeaf, this has nothing to do with the site, it's a personal decision. The only reason I ask this to be done is because the site will not allow me to do it myself.

How does a rabbit type in the first place? I think that the posts should stay up to show everyone that rabbits can type.

You have PM Alex.

I do not recommended to request on public forum because you can get backfired by members.

Of course it's possible, I have run a few forums and posts/users can always be removed easily.

The admin of this site, Alex, will want a very valid reason for this.

It will take other posts and threads "out of context" when that happens. I see you have 567 posts, so there's going to be 567 posts/threads out there that will not make sense when those posts have been removed. I'm betting Alex is not going to remove your posts.

What would be the staff's incentive to plow through nearly 600 posts, scattered over 7 years, to please one member that wants to recant what they said?

who is rabbit?
Until today, rabbit hasn't posted since 2007. If rabbit had not posted today's request, his/her posts probably would have just slipped into oblivion. Now, he/she has drawn new attention to them. That's seems counterproductive for someone who wants posts to disappear.

Until today, rabbit hasn't posted since 2007. If rabbit had not posted today's request, his/her posts probably would have just slipped into oblivion. Now, he/she has drawn new attention to them. That's seems counterproductive for someone who wants posts to disappear.

oh registed it in 2006.. silly reason. thanks for the heads up that i didnt see the year.

Google, it appears, doesn't believe in oblivion, sadly.

Please PM Alex directly, but FYI it's too much work to go through almost 600 posts. Chances that he might not do this request... he is busy guy who runs different forums.

It's faster and easier to PM him directly instead of posting here in public.

Thanks.

I would say there is a reason he wants the posts deleted, wouldn't you?
A reminder that we should think twice, submit once. :)

Again, I believe that a thread like this only draws attention to ancient posts that might otherwise be ignored.

You gotta wonder why, it's not like we use our real name. What are the chances someone comes to this forum, reads a thread from freaking 6 years ago, sees "rabbit" and says "I know that guy, what an ass" :hmm: it's a bit bizarre eh?

Just don't bother and never come back. :) This site is free of charge and it would take many man-hours to delete almost 600 posts.

If "rabbit" was "so concerned" about his 6-7 years ago comments why the delay in requesting his "pearls of wisdom" be removed? I understand a "time consuming process" which will distorted all remaining comments which relate to his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back