AD Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonocativo

Reaction score
Guess AD was down for most of the day?

It looks like server issue.

Was it afternoon gm time

Went down before 12:30 pm eastern (USA) time and came back up about 6:05 pm.

Welcome back Caz. How are you doing....maybe answer in an appropriate thread. ;)

Well, I wouldn't know about that since I'm asleep at midnight. :lol:

Sure, I didn't went to bed until after 5 am.

AD forum seems died after late night, except probably weekend.

I went to bed earlier last night, got up earlier today and just wasnt any connections
Think someone tripped on all the wires and pulled a cat5 on us.

:wave: Hi caz ! Good to see you back !

It was down for me too most of the day too. I thought it was computer acting up .

If AD forum isn't loading and if you can load NBC website so it is AD forum's server issue, not your computer. :roll:

If AD forum isn't loading and if you can load NBC website so it is AD forum's server issue, not your computer. :roll:
Kinda like builder bob says

Attachments

3.8 KB · Views: 68
"Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
If AD forum isn't loading and if you can load NBC website so it is AD forum's server issue, not your computer. "

You're dead wrong ! I was not able to get onto alldeaf before and no one else had any trouble ! :nana:

"Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
If AD forum isn't loading and if you can load NBC website so it is AD forum's server issue, not your computer. "

You're dead wrong ! I was not able to get onto alldeaf before and no one else had any trouble ! :nana:

I'm not surprised about you have problem with your attitude.

I already know that you replied to my post indirectly and you are crazy, grumpy woman.

I was not able to get onto alldeaf before and no one else had any trouble ! :nana:

So I have to ask, how do you know if no one else had trouble if you couldn't even visit the AD site to see other people's comments? :hmm:

So I have to ask, how do you know if no one else had trouble if you couldn't even visit the AD site to see other people's comments? :hmm:
Maybe she had osmosis? Mind reading skills? It's amazing really.

For what it's worth I know that AD was down after midnight last night because I was talking to somebody who told me it was down. I wondered if it was the new switch over (don't think it was). I have the proof too.

And no it's not your computer that's causing you not to get on AD.. it's one of two things: your internet access or service problems on AD's side. And you can figure that out by testing other sites to see if they connect. You are a special lil snowflake wdys....

Last edited:
AD went down again by after midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back