'Active shooter incident' reported in Chattanooga

Fact it navy reserve could it have a more sinister reason

Four Marines are dead. :(

"The gunman who shot and killed four Marines Thursday during two attacks at military facilities in Chattanooga, Tenn., has been identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, a law enforcement souce confirmed to Fox News.

The Associated Press reported Abdulazeez, 24, was believed to have been born in Kuwait, although it was not clear if he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen. He was reported to be from Hixson, Tenn., just across the river from Chattanooga…."

Four Marines killed

This picture says it all:

Note the door sticker to the right--"No weapons allowed"--guns not allowed for the military members who work there. Like Fort Hood.

:(

Attachments

• door shots.jpg
    door shots.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9

Note the door sticker to the right--"No weapons allowed"--guns not allowed for the military members who work there. Like Fort Hood.

Yes because of Bill Clinton banned guns in 1994.

Something like this would normally feature on UK TV I not seen it on news.i wondering the names of shooters media trying keep undercover from rest of us maybe worried if repeated in Europe.i wonder if it in response to America and others bc of Iran.

It seems like every day I turn on my Chromebook there has been another shooting. I feel so sad that this keeps happening. If the military bases/recruiting offices are being threatened then they most definitely need to be able to carry their weapons.

Having Marines in my family these tragedies hit close to my heart.

I think that is insane that no guns are allowed with all the threats going around from terrorists wanting to kill anyone wearing an uniform . :(

school shooting. jewish shooting. and now military base shooting.

Yes because of Bill Clinton banned guns in 1994.

that has nothing to do with military bases.

military has banned it long far before Clinton. handful of federal laws do not apply to federal government - ironically such as EPA regulations, firearms, etc.

that has nothing to do with military bases.

military has banned it long far before Clinton. handful of federal laws do not apply to federal government - ironically such as EPA regulations, firearms, etc.

Not long far.

First was H.W. Bush admin in 1992 and army regulation under Clinton admin in 1993.

H.W. Bush and Clinton admin are responsible for gun ban on military properties.

I means 1992 and 1993, not 1994.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...on-military-bases-and-its-not-clintons-fault/

I don't think Muslim immigrants are welcome to US so I'm enough with many massacres, but some of massacre are done by white guys like SC church shooting, Colorado movie theater shooting and Sandy Hook shooting.

I don't care if you label me as bigot and some of them don't respect US flag.

I don't think Muslim immigrants are welcome to US so I'm enough with many massacres, but some of massacre are done by white guys like SC church shooting, Colorado movie theater shooting and Sandy Hook shooting.

I don't care if you label me as bigot and some of them don't respect US flag.

only 1 bad Muslim out of 100000000 Muslims.... don't let your emotions get the best of you...

only 1 bad Muslim out of 100000000 Muslims.... don't let your emotions get the best of you...

It is easier to allow troops to be armed in anywhere, including base and recruitment center over restrict the immigration.

it has been on uk tv saw it this morning...they comment that Obama got to learn to say terrorism not domestic terrorism

it has been on uk tv saw it this morning...they comment that Obama got to learn to say terrorism not domestic terrorism

This shooting is domestic terrorism.

Back