according to research, deafies are easy to find hearings than deafies

matajan

Reaction score
In fact, deaf guy or girl always easy to find hearings anywhere like college or work or store or library or else.

Same as me did get hearing hotties for prom and on dates for long time.

WOW... there had to be research for that? 90% of America are hearing people. Wouldn't it be kind of obvious that it would be easier to find hearing people than deaf people....?

Yes, that's right. I studied communications.

I can't find one at gallaudet. I think I can find one at ivy league or prestigous schools.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro - I agree!

Please, Matajan?? :D Just stay on one thread for us? That will be so easy for us!

Please?? :D

This just in. One is more likely to find live fish in water than in the desert. I have done research to prove this.

Yes, that's right. I studied communications.

I can't find one at gallaudet. I think I can find one at ivy league or prestigous schools.

I bet you can find one at Community College too........

youre wasting your time IF one lady is waiting for which is that she is FROM community college..

What if she is going to community college to make transfer to Yale. youre sucker big time (sucks to be you).

Be flexible, dude-

WOW... there had to be research for that?
I would not be surprised if that research was funded with a government grant. America spends so much money on stupid things. We have been for decades. Remember the days of the military spending like $600 for toilets seats and hammers. such stupid bullshit :roll:

I would not be surprised if that research was funded with a government grant. America spends so much money on stupid things. We have been for decades. Remember the days of the military spending like $600 for toilets seats and hammers. such stupid bullshit :roll:

:h5:

Matajan, I went to community college...so does that mean I am trash?

Back