About Iphone*

i research on AT&T websites that iphones

iphones black is $199.00 plus taxes
iphones black is $299.00 plus taxes
iphones whites is $299.00 plus taxes

i would like get one of iphone somedays but not now

right, i take iphone 8gb black 199 dollar..with free 2 year contact

I LOVE IPHONE! it great! worth for me! yes i use TAP, 8gb, 3g, i always to get free download app... it fun!

right, i take iphone 8gb black 199 dollar..with free 2 year contact

UMMM i dont think so but ATT company must have limited 2 years but not free!!

dues att policy!! mostly cell phones includes att and lots of mores in cell phones shop have policy for 2 years contract

At&t is limit of 2–yr contract not free

dues att policy!! mostly cell phones includes att and lots of mores in cell phones shop have policy for 2 years contract

uhm i was new att customer last year so they give me free 2 year contact.. smile

Right on!

I call Iphoney for a good reason ... My wifey got the Eternity from ATT and she loves it and it is hearing aid compatible . The Eternity is cheaper and very similar to the Iphoney.

I got the Blackberry and it is AWESOME !!!

We almost got the Storm from Verizon, till we read some reliable reviews on it.

Besides, ATT gave us a much better deal in the long run.

Last edited:
How well does the "vibrate" on the iPhone work? My wife and I have sprint blackberrys and our 2-yr contract with Sprint has expired, so I'm looking into either the ATT iPhone or the T-mobile blackberry curve 8900. Sprint's pricing is great, but I'm tired of waiting for them to bring on board the latest/greatest phones/PDAs.

Navyman check out the ATT Bold it is cool .... Curve 8900 is not advanced, it have less features.

I never was impressed with Sprint...

We did look at Verizon and ATT and ATT won us over.

Navyman check out the ATT Bold it is cool .... Curve 8900 is not advanced, it have less features.

I never was impressed with Sprint...

We did look at Verizon and ATT and ATT won us over.

What is the difference between the Bold and the Curve 8900?

Back