about all deaf

Darlin Tweety

Reaction score
i am very curious.. why you want join alldeaf ?? can ya explain? thank..

Well, for myself.. to learn more new things and telling the experiences that might help from others to learning. It's good oppruraity (sp?) for everyone to join this site. Since there is so many things to tell in the posts to discuss =). I like this so much and it's so wonderful =P

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
what abt you? probably same reason as me.

well i had been went in hearing forums and thinking myself WISH have deaf forum till Lessy i dont remmy her ad sn told me about alldeaf like i said :wtf: and decide curious came in here OMG that DEAF FORUM!! I was soooooooo HAPPPy!!! thank TO Lessy!! i left hearing forums for good!!
encore.gif

why did i join? I missed most of you guys.. :grouphug:
and I am sick of aol.. :D

Originally posted by MsGiglz
I am sick of aol.. :D

:werd:!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY!!!!!! im so sick of the deaf chatroom now with the NONSTOP bickering, gossiping, talking abt ppl who arent in the chatroom -- makes me wonder if some ppl who obsesses over that crap has anything else in their life to do and above all im SICK of ppl just lying right thru their fingers and they have been clearly busted for that :ugh: :roll: that bs is definately OLDDDDDDDDDDDD and i consider the BEST year to be 1997!!!!! 1997 had so much teasing, and jibing of eachother and so many LAUGHS :laugh2: remmy MsGiglz qq hehe

plus AOL chatroom ALWAYS WARRRRRRRRRRR!!!! sheeesh tired of repeat over and over again ! decide want come in here and feel so peace to read some posts.. :D

wolfboy introduced me to that site so that's how i join in...

I join in because now I can "socialize" deaf people on this site. So, just like AllisonJoy...WHY NOT?!

:D

Darlin Tweety,Why? then why you were born into a deaf world? and why you wanted involve within deaf community, and sneak deaf own internets and everythings you need or look for?

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Darlin Tweety,Why? then why you were born into a deaf world? and why you wanted involve within deaf community, and sneak deaf own internets and everythings you need or look for?

:wtf: what you talking about ???????

Last edited:
Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:wtf: what you talking about it ???????
" you know what i talking about" behind your head, even though, i am sorry that you are not quiet understand what i talking about...:ugh: Umm i don't know to say what else for you.. i guess your mind gonna figure out what heck i talk about! :p

Hey, i guess that this mistake i posted on your thread.... peace and have fun to read different threads around... forget about this issues okay? tweety

Back