Abortion

Why would she want him to forgo his child support? She should expect him to pay child support!

The rapist won't even care if she is pregnant or not. Of course he has no right to any kind of opinion or say since he violated her.

Exactly!

"The mother was raped and had two twin girls, she kept one of girls because of her second child had the mother's facial feature. The other girl was sent to forest with a blindfold by the mother, because of the firstborn was looked like her father a lot. The mother never wanted her or loved her firstborn daughter, but she dearly loved and wanted her second daughter.

That bastard child was just abounded in a forest for a while until she took a blindfold off, she realized she was all alone.. She had to search all the way to find a place where she was lived in.. until the bastard child found a town and was adopted by loving family.

Now, she was happily married and have only child, and her descendant was growing and growing. The twin girl, who looked like her father, had about 610 people in her descendant, and they were very thankful for they are existed." - G.C.K. in the book

Now.. If that twin girl is at the present time, I am sure her mother definitely aborts her bastard child, due to rape action, and the twin child will lost about 610 people in her descendant.

But, so what, right? Because a child is not really vaule at all?

If so, then we are in our mothers' wombs and we are nothing but low fetuses, in my opinion.

I add one more thing - - it's not about rape issues, it's about stat of unborn children.

I am sure you know the comment I wrote in that quote, if it's true then..

1.3 millions unborn children had lost their lives, that's means unborn children will lost their future descendants no matter how many people in one descendant of an unborn child.

EXPLAIN:

1300's A - 610 people per descendent
1300's B - 1,020 people per descendant
1300's C - 845 people per descendant

If they are in the persent time...

2000's

610 per x 1.3 = 793 millions per
1,020 per x 1.3 = 1326 billions per
845 per x 1.3 = 1098.5 billions per

That's what it worry me the most..

It would be nice if USA cut junk foods off by prices $$, open meeting for all parents, and try to deal with heavily religious people, and etc etc. I am sure that would get better, too bad, it won't be easy.. =/

Originally posted by Secretblend
Why would she want him to forgo his child support? She should expect him to pay child support!

I was stating that if she wants to have an abortion and the boyfriend doesn't, the boyfriend could try to convince her to carry it full term and take responsibility for it but to expect her to forgo her parental rights.

Originally posted by Secretblend
The rapist won't even care if she is pregnant or not. Of course he has no right to any kind of opinion or say since he violated her

I agree with you. Yet at the same time, there has been situations where the rapist has found out that the woman he has raped is pregnant and wants to be involved.....

Originally posted by PuyoPiyo
Oh really? Well if I don't have a father, I would had dropped the high school by now, I would never know how to get a job, I would never know how to do the investment in the properties, I would never know how to do the business, I would never know how to drive and fix the car in the basic, I would never know how to protect myself and my home, I would never know how to be aggrestive, I would never know how to fix the house if there was any problem, there are many things that I learned from father himself.

A single woman can do the above things. The only thing that a man can't do is have a baby! :giggle:

I agree with you. Yet at the same time, there has been situations where the rapist has found out that the woman he has raped is pregnant and wants to be involved.....

You're gonna be kidding me, Why would a woman who's been raped would allow her rapist be involved in the decision or the child's life?

Women would feel so uncomfortable if their rapist were involved in the child's life. I know for matter of fact many women who has been raped, still look over their shoulder with every step and fear being vulnerable to another monster.

You're gonna be kidding me, Why would a woman who's been raped would allow her rapist be involved in the decision or the child's life?

Women would feel so uncomfortable if their rapist were involved in the child's life. I know for matter of fact many women who has been raped, still look over their shoulder with every step and fear being vulnerable to another monster.

I cant imagine having to go thru something like that. It is traumatic enough enduring the rape itself but to have the rapist involved with her life....*shudders*

I cant imagine having to go thru something like that. It is traumatic enough enduring the rape itself but to have the rapist involved with her life....*shudders*

Yep :Ohno: It would only remind her of the time she was raped. Not a good idea.

Byrdie714 said:
A single woman can do the above things. The only thing that a man can't do is have a baby! :giggle:

I disagree. There are things that mothers are great for and things that fathers are great for that cannot be replaced. Both are really needed by the child. It is possible to raise a child alone but it is not the same as when both parents are there.

I disagree. There are things that mothers are great for and things that fathers are great for that cannot be replaced. Both are really needed by the child. It is possible to raise a child alone but it is not the same as when both parents are there.

From personal experience, I'm gonna have to agree with you there.

Unfortunately it's known to happen.....

I agree with you there. It takes two parents to raise a child but the way the society has been lately......

I agree with you there. It takes two parents to raise a child but the way the society has been lately......

Well, right now there are so many singles mothers raising kids then the father. The mother takes on lot more responbilities then the father. Not too many marriage couple stays together anymore.

Well, right now there are so many singles mothers raising kids then the father. The mother takes on lot more responbilities then the father. Not too many marriage couple stays together anymore.

Yup, that right and fathers would make to pay child support too.

I don't understand about too many young people who want marriage so earlier, raise the child then end up to divorce, I think that they should wait andkeep think alot about start marriage and want have child.

I wish that should adopt new law for minimum age to can be married, that would learn about responsible with marriage stuff.

Yup, that right and fathers would make to pay child support too.

I don't understand about too many young people who want marriage so earlier, raise the child then end up to divorce, I think that they should wait andkeep think alot about start marriage and want have child.

I wish that should adopt new law for minimum age to can be married, that would learn about responsible with marriage stuff.

Yep I have read so many stories and hear stories that so many couple get married too soon or too fast then end up in a bitter divorce battles. I think a couple should wait long time before committing to marriage which is a big step for couple. The longer couple continue date like a year or two years or three years before getting marriage. The longer they wait the better the commications and the trust builds up. Get married so fast and too soon then that where the problems raising up.

Amen!! :D

I got a story from some girls I know.

She was very excited to have a baby, four months later, her belly had stopped the growing but she did not realize until about 6 months at pregnancy. She suspected something was wrong with her baby. She could feel minor pain, sick easily, and to feel a bit of burn in her stomach.. so she went for her doctor appointment. She found out that her baby was already died at four months old of pragnancy but her uetus (sp) did not release the dead baby. She have to abort her child, sadly, she was very heartbroken.. So she have an abortion.. I dont know how it happen to her baby because i dont remmy.

Gee, I felt so bad for her. :(
First of all, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. It was happeend the same to my friend, too.

GN confirmed her via pregnancy check that she should sent to hospitail for double check and confirmed that her 6 months old fetus's heart stopped beat. The doctor suggest her what should she do with her 6 months old fetus - funeral arrangement? or send fetus to science? She decided with heart broken for funeral arrangement. She was forced to push dead fetus out of her womb with drugs because the doctor can't remove 6 months old fetus under her womb. What they did to her is not miscarriage but force abortion which mean is remove fetus.

See, it's personal choice for some good reasons...

Exactly! That's why I support women's choice.

I read magazine last week that GN found out that Rumain has a Bladder cancer while she was pregnant. GN urged her to abort to save her risk life because she need to have chemo therapy to save her life but she decide to not do that to her fetus and accept her risk. She thought she would battle to beat cancer after birth of her daughter. Therefore, it's too late. She died when her baby was few weeks old and leave her baby to her husband and 2 children. It's very sad that she decided for save her fetus over her own life which mean is she is a true pro-lifer. To me, I rather to save my life for my family's sake. Each woman is different that's why I respect women's choice either they want to save fetus over their risk life or save her risk life over fetus.

Respecting the mother's choice means that even though you do not agree with abortion, you are not so arrogant as to believe that you can impose your values on anyone else. That is a good thing.

*A*M*E*N*

She didn't abort a living baby. The baby was already dead. Removing the body of a dead baby is NOT the same as killing the baby and then removing it. She didn't kill her baby; the baby had already died.

Do you notice that it was a baby and child that died, not a clump of cells.

Remove a fetus is an abortion, no matter either fetus is alive or not.

Miscarriage is lose fetus itself. fetus can't stay in mother's womb but go out of mother's womb itself.

There are Pros and Cons of abortions.... long time ago my best friend got pregnant... was thinking about having abortion... I talked her out of it.... then she had a baby....

Three yrs later.. i saw her abusing her daughter.... I regretted that i talked her out of abortion...

*nodding* I know how you feeling.

I did the same thing to my 19 years old sister to not abort. Guess what she was a terrible mother to her 3 children. Her children doesn't deserve to suffer like that... I regretted to urge her to not abort. Look at poor children... They doesn't deserve it... :( I guess my sister's life would be different if she aborted her first child to positive her life and think her future etc. Guess what she passed away at almost 2 years ago age 41 of drug overdose. What a waste... :( Those situation wake me up and support women's choice.

:( I dont know why you claim it when I had seen some premature babies several times, they were human being.. :(

Do you mean 4 month fetus? I never heard that 4 months old fetus survived after abortion?

I guess that you mean early birth like 7 or 8 months? Right? If yes, yes, that's right.

It's obviously not kill her son but she had to abort for her own health safe..

Exactly

It's not your fault. She should get help for the abuse or give her daughter to someone who can take care of her.

Yes, that's right but sad fact that children doesn't deserve to have abusive parents like that.

No one can see the future.

but mother. It's her who know either she is fit mother or not and either she can achieve to keep a child or not, not us.

FYI, those are miscarriage...

No, abortion because the doctor removed her fetus, no matter either fetus is dead or alive.

Miscarriage = fetus can't stay in mother's womb but goes out of mother's womb itself with a lot of bleed. Some doctors tried to save fetus's life. I remember an exactly about my favorite interpreter. She almost lost her baby due a lot of blood. Her husband alarmed emergency. Doctor saved her fetus's life... *phew*... All what she do is operate to shut inside of her virginal to prevent from let fetus go out... She lied on the bed for long months but she only get up for go to bathroom... She was pregnant again for twice... same situtation...

I agreed with GarnetTigerMom that abortion and miscarriage is not same thing. She correct about miscarriage situation in her post #35.

Back