Abandoned Pets

ah my dog's is male italian greyhound he is 3 years old

I heard a slight different reason for abandoning pets is because of foreclosures. They had to move to apartments or in with relatives where pets aren't allowed/wanted.
that is the most common reason around here. If you look at craigslist - you will see tons of people saying "LOOKING 4 HOME! MUST GIVE AWAY DUE TO NEW APARTMENT!"

kinda pissed me off but whatever...

nodding jiro
if i have to look for other APT only i can look for apt that CAN allow small pets only then i can take it only that way i won't abandon my dog

My husband and my family found abandon dog, when we went to my Mother-in-law's funeral. He was dumped by the hwy and he was eating dead animal with tight collar. We pulled over and felt so sorry. He sure looks like a puppy. He looks like mixed pitbull/pug/germany shepard and all. His name is Buddie and we are now have to move out soon and have to give him a home. It is very hard on us, bec we have 2 dogs in the house that are my hearing ear dogs. A lot of people who do rent the house required just one dog or 2. Not 3.. I am trying to find a right home for him or unless we can find the right home that allowed us to keep 3 dogs. But who knows.

Back