A wonderful new about Prince Charles & Camilla

I do not think so Camilla will thorne as Queen.. Nope..

She is full of ugly queenbitch! why she kept contact w/Charles.. Piece of sake, Look He is married w/Diana for long time... And also Charles should know better he acting a KID anything what he wants affair..

I consider Charles not going throne as KING when his mom dies.

Find another NEW Queen and KING... perfect for his son whoever will throne become KING.

See now that princes are happy for their father and Camilla, also Queen and her husband, too.

T HE princes quickly dispelled the myth they still nurse resentment over their father's union with the woman widely blamed for inflicting years of misery on their mother.

A close confidant told a guest: "They adore her. Of course, it's been difficult, but they are now grown men and they understand.

"They know it makes their father happy and they adore their father. That's what counts."

Both young princes gave Camilla a warm kiss as she left the reception for her honeymoon. Then Harry showered his father and new stepmum with confetti as Wills laughed.

The Queen signalled her approval of the blessing at St George's Chapel by telling guests: "Wasn't it lovely. Did you enjoy it?"

And the Duke of Edinburgh was spotted sharing a joke with his new daughter-in-law. A guest said: "Just after the cake was cut, he leant across, touched her arm and said something in her ear. Then they fell about laughing."

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=516

I knew it!

Camilla cant become Queen! i told my Royals forums same things! because Camilla will known as Duchess of Cornwall or Princess of Consort that it! because follow low-profiles quiet death of Princess Diana because she is Queen's hearts and Diana is People's Princess very much but im suppose Diana very much but i never met Princess Diana but i met Prince Charles at Prince's trust.

Sara Boyce

The world has most surely lost a most extraordinary woman
Your so right Kalista.
I was never interested in the Royal Family much until Princess Diana came along. The Royal family were stale and boring. She brought a huge breath of fresh air to the family. She was Inspirational, beautiful, caring, generous and a true 'peoples' princess in every way. She was well loved and is truly missed.
Once again, for me, the royal family is back to being stale and boring

Back