A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Im always out of the loop. Who's FJ and wheres Jillio?

FairJour...

This time I have no idea where Jillio is. Since she returned from her health problems, she isnt on AD as much like before. Maybe she is on a family vacation or taking it easy with how much time she spends on AD.

ah ok. thanks. I know the nick FaireJour but didnt pick up on her initials. her daughter has the CI. Hope Jillio is ok I like her ummm enlightened posts!:D

Wirelessly posted

I hope Jillio is ok.

This weekend so far, I have gone to the Grand Opening of my friend's new store and enjoyed a street band in downtown Catonsville near my friend's store.

Today, I am going to PA to go to a birthday party. My friend's new pool is finally finished. What will be interesting is that she uses salt water in her pool. That will be a first for me.

Tmw, I am hoping to start buying stuff for remodeling my house. I plan on buying the supplies little by little.

I m going to deaf picnic in Canton Ohio today.

I will do to wash clothes and pack them in bag tomorrow before leaving for Las Vegas on Monday.

Last edited:
This weekend so far, I have gone to the Grand Opening of my friend's new store and enjoyed a street band in downtown Catonsville near my friend's store.

Today, I am going to PA to go to a birthday party. My friend's new pool is finally finished. What will be interesting is that she uses salt water in her pool. That will be a first for me.

Tmw, I am hoping to start buying stuff for remodeling my house. I plan on buying the supplies little by little.

Interesting! tell me more about the salted pool after you get back! i d love to hear about it! have fun!

Im leaving to go to the bank in about 30 minutes, woo hoo, LOL. I'll be sure to send pictures while Im there. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Don't forget to send me some money :lol: kidding

I start my class this morning

Finally,,,the housework "bug" got me Friday night and I cleaned and cleaned and did 3 loads of laundry....went to bed late.....and at 7AM this morning (Saturday)...I went to the huge Garage Sale at a Church nearby my home....loaded with furniture and stuff....and all you had to do was make a "donation"!....(It's a yearly thing for that Church)...

And wow...I found a beautiful Curio Cabinet, lighted and glass shelves, perfect condition...and I got it for $20 dollars!.....also picked up a small dresser, which I needed, becuz the boys have so many clothes! For $5 !!

Still loaded up in my car!...Have to clean and dust them...and find a place to put them!....Waking the boys up at noon...(since it's Saturday) and they went to bed late,,, playing Guitar Hero (Van Halen)....sometimes I'm glad I'm totally deaf, and can't hear all the "racket" they make....they also made them a "recording studio" in the closet!.....:roll:....

Taking them to the Skate Station later this evening....as for me (?)....I'm gonna relax and do exactly whatever I want to do....

Interesting! tell me more about the salted pool after you get back! i d love to hear about it! have fun!

Salt water pools are cool....it's the new trend. Diving rocks rather than diving boards are a cool thing too. They became necessary due to the saltwater

The salt water swimming pools trend began here in CA about 10 yrs ago, I think.

The salt water swimming pools trend began here in CA about 10 yrs ago, I think.

:wave: I am not from CA so did you like the salt water swimming pools? i wonder its more healthy than chlorine swimming pools? :hmm:

:wave: I am not from CA so did you like the salt water swimming pools? i wonder its more healthy than chlorine swimming pools? :hmm:

Yes.....unless you have alot of kids. It is much easier on the skin too. Much cheaper to maintain. When you are in it you can't tell a great deal of difference........it's not like being in the ocean.

Hmm, it's only Saturday here, but I work Mon-Thu so my weekends are long. Thursday I put some things on ebay to raise money for a car (I'm having lessons and taking my theory test soon, hope to take my practical test in a few months). They're going well :)

Friday was a lazy day- was very tired so I mostly slept and watched tv.

Today I had a driving lesson and I've put more on ebay and bought a domain name for the website I'm making, to sell the jewellery I make.

Yes.....unless you have alot of kids. It is much easier on the skin too. Much cheaper to maintain. When you are in it you can't tell a great deal of difference........it's not like being in the ocean.

I grew up in Long Island, and have always gone to the beach. I dont mind the salt water. so I believe that i would not mind having the salt water in the pool either. I have not google it yet to take a look at and get some ideas.

mmbpqd.jpg

Went shopping with my husband and got Dr Seuss shoes on a great sale. Was glad I wear children's shoes as the adult ones are identical and cost about $20 more.

Then had lunch at Panera Bread, of chicken noodle soup and bread.

And am now home where I will probably stay due to the heat advisory. Only planning to watch the combat on AD. :)

Bottesini I love your shoes! I can fit in kids shoes too, I'm a 4 or 5 and adult sizes start at 5.

Back