A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

$100. not bad. make sure bolts are good. I think it's good idea to use Loctite Red 271 for bolts and sand/recoat the wood.

When my hubby gets off at 7, we will go down there and take a look. See what kinds of tools he will need to disassemble it.

shel -- good find! (hopefully, good as described on craigslist).

I'm so excited that I've dreamed and marked 3 childhood dreams in last four days! very exhausted, quite adventures. FEET UP for the day. afterall it's sunday, right? (yeah I know jclarke, not in AUSsie)...

hey, my dreams, that's not "absolutely nothing"! :D

When my hubby gets off at 7, we will go down there and take a look. See what kinds of tools he will need to disassemble it.

my guess....
1. big socket wrench
2. screwdriver
3. rubber hammer
4. marker and paper/pen to mark something on each wood so you'll know where it's supposed to go as according to your drawing
5. an icebox full of ice-cold beers :)

Speaking of wood, I made myself a korean dining table (상) over the weekend from materials at the lowes. Feel like a carpentry champ.. :thumb:

Listing on a ASL social website for an upcoming camp out:

"Deaf & Motorcycles Welcome"

This made me laugh! Jiro, sounds perfect for you, but it's in Arkansas.

Speaking of wood, I made myself a korean dining table (상) over the weekend from materials at the lowes. Feel like a carpentry champ.. :thumb:

I can't eat at Korean dining table anymore. It's uncomfortable for me.

Listing on a ASL social website for an upcoming camp out:

"Deaf & Motorcycles Welcome"

This made me laugh! Jiro, sounds perfect for you, but it's in Arkansas.

:lol:

wondering how many will show up

:thumb: can I paint it violet?

do wanna see picture too! what's it like, different from american tables? good for you... :)

not me, you just called me kirby. :cry:

kirby.jpg

I hope you're not yawning today

shel -- good find! (hopefully, good as described on craigslist).

I'm so excited that I've dreamed and marked 3 childhood dreams in last four days! very exhausted, quite adventures. FEET UP for the day. afterall it's sunday, right? (yeah I know jclarke, not in AUSsie)...

hey, my dreams, that's not "absolutely nothing"! :D

:lol:

I should've gone with friends on saturday night to get smashed again but I cbf, went home because i was tired after my sister's 21st :|

Getting tooo dark and the guy lives about an hour from us...we will go tmw. (for the playground set).

Back