A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

137 days is a pretty long way to go!! i can do it to think positive and waiting for summer to arrive!! :fruit:

Can't wait for summer too. Will be interesting to see how it is here.

I'll be happy for spring to arrive. That should only be about 40 days away.

Wow. What a crazy and wild week this has been. I've not had a week like this in quite some time. I discovered a couple of neat places that I highly think of, which doesn't happen too often, AND I need to move this weekend instead of next Tuesday. Am I complaining? No, but it just makes my week that much more crazier. Damn. Don't think I'll see another one like this for a LONG time. It's kept me on my toes, and kept me extremely busy.

Bet you ll see more animals coming out of trees and take a peek at you guys. :giggle:

Our trees on our new land are quite far back. We did see a wolf wandering in there last night, though. We can't be sure if it was a wolf or coyote. We plan to plant many crab and lilac trees out front this year after the ground thaws.

Spring Training, anyone?

IMG_20150205_105401_595_zpshlbxhovq.jpg

I am certainly ready. :lol:

Our trees on our new land are quite far back. We did see a wolf wandering in there last night, though. We can't be sure if it was a wolf or coyote. We plan to plant many crab and lilac trees out front this year after the ground thaws.

The day after a good rain look for tracks. A wolf track will be HUGE! Coyote has a small print even smaller than a dog's.
fwp.jpg

Wolves_img_3.jpg

56_1wolf_track4.jpg

There are also Western Coyotes, which are a mix of coyote and wolf.

westerncoyote_clip_image002.jpg

Good to know about the paw prints. We have so many different prints out there, especially deer, so it's hard to look for it all in the snow.

According to co-optional podcast, not so much. Though I feel like I should conduct an experiment myself...by eating an entire bag. :lol:

I wonder if these are any good :hmm:
580ffc1b_red-velvet-oreos-sq.xxxlarge_2x.jpg
I got some the other day.

They're not too bad- kind of hard to describe the taste but the cream is definitely not the same as regular oreos- a hint of cream cheese.

Whoo!! Today is moving day! I am just a few more hours away from leaving this nightmare in the review mirror, and start fresh. I know that with this move, things will get a lot better, and I won't be so stressed out. And I'm HAPPY. I've not felt this way in a while.

Good luck on the move Mark. I hope the new place is wonderful and you feel at peace there.

Good luck on the move Mark. I hope the new place is wonderful and you feel at peace there.

Thanks Angel. It's supposed to be starting soon, but I'm awaiting word on a certain subject, then I can begin the move.

Back