A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

attachment.php

Now spiders & arson! And reason for dismissal was...? :laugh2:

Ugh...I just want to relax this weekend but so many people keep asking me to go and do stuff with them like going to the beach, going to a party, and going to an amusement park. I went camping in VA Beach last weekend and I am not in the mood to go anywhere this weekend. Am I being a party pooper?

No, you're not! Nothing wrong with wanting to stay in and relax! :P Hey, at least you have friends and you know you're not hated by everyone! :D It was like that last weekend for me too.... seemed like everyone crawled out of the woodwork and wanted to do everything under the freaking sun... All I wanted to do was be lazy and stay inside... :laugh2: I did too... I was lazy, and stayed inside... well, after I replaced my door speakers in my car with my brothers assistance... and got sunburned... :squint: Stupid sunburn... :squint: Nothing wrong with you time and staying in and relaxing it up! Especially after those drag long work weeks that make 40 hours seem like 1040... :shock: Well I usually work 80 hours a week... but you get the gist... :squint:

l6kpbkm.gif

vgzkr7.gif
[/spiders 2 humans 0

Back in 1990, I squashed a brown recluse spider that had bitten my younger brother, and he did not go quietly, either. My babysitter at the time didn't realize it was poisonous, until I told her (I had been studying spiders at the local library at the time, so I immediately knew what it was) That was what saved my brother, and they did a sweep of the van to make sure there weren't any others in it.

Back in 1990, I squashed a brown recluse spider that had bitten my younger brother, and he did not go quietly, either. My babysitter at the time didn't realize it was poisonous, until I told her (I had been studying spiders at the local library at the time, so I immediately knew what it was) That was what saved my brother, and they did a sweep of the van to make sure there weren't any others in it.

I used live in dorm that was infested with brown recluse spiders and I saw them everyday. :ugh:

I used live in dorm that was infested with brown recluse spiders and I saw them everyday. :ugh:

That was the only time I ever encountered a poisonous spider. I haven't seen one live since, unless you count the black widow the St. Louis Zoo had years ago. Those two are the only poisonous spiders I have ever seen.

That was the only time I ever encountered a poisonous spider. I haven't seen one live since, unless you count the black widow the St. Louis Zoo had years ago. Those two are the only poisonous spiders I have ever seen.

I had black widow spider crawled my skin but they didn't bite, so I just sweep them off.

I had black widow spider crawled my skin but they didn't bite, so I just sweep them off.

Speaking of which, not that long ago I was watching a Rescue 911 episode on YouTube about that. Think I need to brush up on what to do if I encounter another poisonous spider. Been 24 years since I have.

Speaking of which, not that long ago I was watching a Rescue 911 episode on YouTube about that. Think I need to brush up on what to do if I encounter another poisonous spider. Been 24 years since I have.

simple..... call 911.....

I rather to find someone who willing drive to hospital, or try to drive on my own.

Brown recluse spider bite: Don't dial 911 unless you have serious allergy reaction or near fatal attack. You can drive to hospital or wait until to see primary doctor in next day.

Well, yeah. Not the only thing I need to do, though. That's why I need to brush up, in case I may need it. My old hometown where I'm headed to next week didn't have 911 then, but do now.

I rather to find someone who willing drive to hospital, or try to drive on my own.

Brown recluse spider bite: Don't dial 911 unless you have serious allergy reaction or near fatal attack. You can drive to hospital or wait until to see primary doctor in next day.

ok but what about black widow?

I used to had arachnophobia to "brown" spider after trauma with a lot of brown recluse spiders, but it went away as I instantly kill them.

When you see brown spider on ceiling or wall so they are not brown recluse spiders because they love to hide.

Now, there are little or no spiders because our house got too many wasps and I destroyed one wasp nest.

ok but what about black widow?

Find someone or ask your family to drive you to hospital or you can drive on your own if conscious.

Ambulance cost a lot of money and I agree if you get bite by rattlesnake.

Back