A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Pizza-Sweater.png

I ate some good Pho, coming from someone who didn't like it bec it was my first try at the time. I found a noodle grille and it was thumb up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found something wicked funny and gross today I ordered to pull one on somebody LOL :laugh2:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 53
  • $_57 (1).jpg
    $_57 (1).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 53
LOL it isn't really what the label says it's actually plain potted meat and vienna sausages with fake labels put on :laugh2:

But yes some people do eat possum though back out in the sticks.

I found something wicked funny and gross today I ordered to pull one on somebody LOL :laugh2:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Ha! :P Heard of it, even saw a guy take a pickled frog leg out of a jar at a 5&dime and shoved it in his mouth at the counter. Missy goes "Uuuuugh! Fish bait!" :laugh2::laugh2:

Leaving work early today to go to a baseball game with my family. First time I will ever do that. Looking forward to it.

Ha! :P Heard of it, even saw a guy take a pickled frog leg out of a jar at a 5&dime and shoved it in his mouth at the counter. Missy goes "Uuuuugh! Fish bait!" :laugh2::laugh2:

I've never gotten how some people eat some things they do around here any time I see a jar of flipping pickled pigs feet it makes me gag!! :eek3:

Back