A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:wave:

I have a new dog now. He was flown here from Dominican Republic couple weeks ago. He's a 2 years old male German Hunt Terrier aka Jagdterrier. I missed him a lot and I'm so happy to have him back again after 2 years. I raised him for a month in DR when he was a tiny baby. His mama got killed by rat poison so my ex and I took him in and other neighbors took in other pups. Now he's all grown up with a face to swoon ladies. His name's Toronja.... spanish for grapefruit. Don't let his charming look fools you. While he is very chill, he has a strong alpha male personality. He would bark and nip at other dogs to establish his dominance.

15442366_10107254779126359_1460417959699796940_n.jpg

:wave:

I have a new dog now. He was flown here from Dominican Republic couple weeks ago. He's a 2 years old male German Hunt Terrier aka Jagdterrier. I missed him a lot and I'm so happy to have him back again after 2 years. I raised him for a month in DR when he was a tiny baby. His mama got killed by rat poison so my ex and I took him in and other neighbors took in other pups. Now he's all grown up with a face to swoon ladies. His name's Toronja.... spanish for grapefruit. Don't let his charming look fools you. While he is very chill, he has a strong alpha male personality. He would bark and nip at other dogs to establish his dominance.

15442366_10107254779126359_1460417959699796940_n.jpg
He is cute! I hope to see him in your food pictures!

Back