A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I love Siamese cats. I have one that is a Siamese / Tabby mix. When I got her at about 10 days old (rescue), she was cream colored with dark ears and dark tail. When I took her to the vet to get checked out, the vet thought she might be a mix. He was right. By the time she was 6 months old all her tabby markings came in. Now she looks far more like a tabby, the only Siamese you can see now is the dark ears and tail still. She is no longer cream colored. Nobody can believe that is the same cat when looking at her baby pictures.

I love Siamese cats. I have one that is a Siamese / Tabby mix. When I got her at about 10 days old (rescue), she was cream colored with dark ears and dark tail. When I took her to the vet to get checked out, the vet thought she might be a mix. He was right. By the time she was 6 months old all her tabby markings came in. Now she looks far more like a tabby, the only Siamese you can see now is the dark ears and tail still. She is no longer cream colored. Nobody can believe that is the same cat when looking at her baby pictures.
Does she have the kink in the tail? And cry like a baby? We had a Siamese when I was growing up. My mom had planned to breed her, but the little huzzy had other plans. I think she had 3 or 4 litters within a years time. Off to the vet she went... :p

Lol.

No link in our's tail, but she sure whines, that's for sure. Lol.

Getting back into summer fun with my doggie ! Outdoor malls, beaches , crusin PCH and other summer fun places to go .

Hmm and here I thought the cat in Calvin's video was a Ragdoll. Then again I am not super good at identifying breeds in general.

Yep, I have those. :)

13522054_1218007951594601_5727584359455978592_n.jpg

Huh. I don't really remember those. What was that about?

The California Raisins were a fictionalrhythm and blues musical group as well as advertising and merchandising characters composed of anthropomorphizedraisins. Lead vocals were sung by musician Buddy Miles.[1] The California Raisins concept experienced high popularity in the mid-to-late 1980s principally through claymationTV commercials and animatedspecials, winning an Emmy Award and one nomination.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_California_Raisins

Back