A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Someone just gave my kitchen counter a good cleaning. Oh, wait, that must have been my alter ego since I'm the only one home right now. :o
Thank goodness I have a very small kitchen. :)

Hoping TheWriteAlex and his girlfriend will join me to my brother and his girlfriends`place this Sat for NYE. My brother is thinking about setting up a poker room and have the hot tub ready. It should be fun. Help me convince TWA to go. Lol

Someone just gave my kitchen counter a good cleaning. Oh, wait, that must have been my alter ego since I'm the only one home right now. :o
Thank goodness I have a very small kitchen. :)

Then how do you fit both of you in? :P

i feel better mood again. but my stomach so bad hurt cramp :( i am very tired now i will heavy sleep tonight. hope be tomorrow good day.

i feel better mood again. but my stomach so bad hurt cramp :( i am very tired now i will heavy sleep tonight. hope be tomorrow good day.

sorry hear you feeling better you will better doctor :) I can't sleep hard for me I can't sleep I have anxiety issues!

Secret tip to decrease "anxiety" go for a walk-say 25 miles. Then ready for sleep in a few hours-exhausted..

sorry hear you feeling better you will better doctor :) I can't sleep hard for me I can't sleep I have anxiety issues!

thank you. i will fine soon :ty: you see doctor about anxiety issue? i agree dr.phil go running night time then you come home tired it make you forget anxiety. :P exercise good reduce stress anxiety!

I'm going to lunch today with a good friend. He is a HOH musician. I would have him join AD but he would get his ass banned after only a couple of days. What is it about artists that just want to rebel against society??? Well, maybe soon I will find out!

Cheers all!

I'm going to lunch today with a good friend. He is a HOH musician. I would have him join AD but he would get his ass banned after only a couple of days. What is it about artists that just want to rebel against society??? Well, maybe soon I will find out!

Cheers all!

have fun Cheetah :wave: i not artist, but i huge rebel against society. on alldeaf you only see is small part my personality. if me talk same way on alldeaf like does real life, then i immediate banned :P i very bad girl :angel:

have fun Cheetah :wave: i not artist, but i huge rebel against society. on alldeaf you only see is small part my personality. if me talk same way on alldeaf like does real life, then i immediate banned :P i very bad girl :angel:

Then you and I would probably be good friends IRL! :wave:

But I am just as I am here in AD. Sad but true. I just let everyone else cuss, swear, and throw a hissy fit while I watch on in mock horror! :giggle:

thank you. i will fine soon :ty: you see doctor about anxiety issue? i agree dr.phil go running night time then you come home tired it make you forget anxiety. :P exercise good reduce stress anxiety!

i am honest to he sometimes follow too much to annoy to me wisdom I am prefer to Jillo straight to strong , otherwise I personal :)

he low quality because okay annoy follwo me he knew me many time I am accept :lol: he, I know always times on times many :cool2: him!

i am honest to he sometimes follow too much to annoy to me wisdom I am prefer to Jillo straight to strong , otherwise I personal :)

he low quality because okay annoy follwo me he knew me many time I am accept :lol: he, I know always times on times many :cool2: him!

funny hahahahaha you cute :P jillo need be free now

Why is it that so many people urge parents to move closer to a school for their children? I do understand the fact that said schools may be better and would benefit the child. In a lot of cases, financially it is not feasible. If mom or dad has a good paying job and have a home with minimal payments or heaven forbid, the family home that's been passed down, why would they then move to where they may not be able to get jobs and would have to either pay rent or a higher mortgage payment?

In a lot of cases, there is that "catch-22" type of situation. Yes, the child will benefit, but no, the parents will have a harder time of it. Yes, the child will get a better education, no the parents can't find work. Yes, the child will possibly make new friends that actually understand, but no, the parents are farther away from family who might be able to help.

Just wondering.......:hmm:

funny hahahahaha you cute :P jillo need be free now

LMOA you are great :D you are happy :P emotional happy LMOA :lol:

:naughty: I am very funny i am laugh funny comedy always flexibabity teasing of course I love teasing!!!

Why is it that so many people urge parents to move closer to a school for their children? I do understand the fact that said schools may be better and would benefit the child. In a lot of cases, financially it is not feasible. If mom or dad has a good paying job and have a home with minimal payments or heaven forbid, the family home that's been passed down, why would they then move to where they may not be able to get jobs and would have to either pay rent or a higher mortgage payment?

In a lot of cases, there is that "catch-22" type of situation. Yes, the child will benefit, but no, the parents will have a harder time of it. Yes, the child will get a better education, no the parents can't find work. Yes, the child will possibly make new friends that actually understand, but no, the parents are farther away from family who might be able to help.

Just wondering.......:hmm:

To add my thought to this as I am another one that has wondered about this and agree with what Kristina wrote.

If mom and dad can't find jobs that pay enough to support the same life style it is going to hurt other aspects for the child such as being able to afford to take part in extra curricular activities. In that case also what about being able to get any post secondary education?

It just doesn't seem that simple.

Back