A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Yeah you can have ants your house all year in CA. I once put a plant outside when I lived in Ca. I brought the plant in for the night and when I woke up the next day I had no more plant! A snail had crawled into the hole in the flower pot and had a feast in the middle of the night ! It ate all the leafs of my poor plant . The bugs were big in Ca. !
Did you get rid of the ants?

I did!

Don't Stop Believin , 10-2 not 2-10 still rocking ����

tumblr_nele0vxXDo1rtcpyfo1_400.gif

The Holidays is the best time to drink and abuse alcohol. At least, it is for me.
Since you are aware of that, you can be proactive and avoid that hazard. Don't put yourself into a vulnerable position.

If you've already had too much to drink, don't dwell on that. Move on, and start clean tomorrow.

I care about you Derek. Please be careful.

The Holidays is the best time to drink and abuse alcohol. At least, it is for me.

Nah!...a little spiked Egg Nog or a few glasses of wine or Brandy is OK...but not to drink like a Lush....:giggle:...and also, I did go by ur FB profile!...Nice...would ya accept my friends request?....

Anyhow...I cannot deal with drunks on Xmas!...It's dumb!...it stinks too.So don't make an azz of urself!...Moderation is the key. Think happy thoughts too!

Busy morning and finally able to sit down and relax. Weather is turning colder and drinking some ginger ale :) The things you can do living in California :giggle::giggle: I am sure Florida folks can have summer in winter months :)

Nah!...a little spiked Egg Nog or a few glasses of wine or Brandy is OK...but not to drink like a Lush....:giggle:...and also, I did go by ur FB profile!...Nice...would ya accept my friends request?....

Anyhow...I cannot deal with drunks on Xmas!...It's dumb!...it stinks too.So don't make an azz of urself!...Moderation is the key. Think happy thoughts too!

Yes. You can.

Just got home from finishing up Christmas shopping. It was bedlam at the local mall. So happy to be back home now.

Just got home from DC with my family. We went to see the captioned Star Wars movie. Great time with my family!!!

Carolina Panthers still have perfect season so far this year... 14-0.

Back