A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the nude play?

Aha, you're hip with it! :cool2:

Nao.. I did not see the nude play, I saw a few pictures on a celebrity blog somewhere and the region was covered with pink stars but I still noticed the "Harry" aspect :wave: Wow, I'm totally a jinxednun after all (requests name change)

so last nite... I was at NYC jeep dealership and there's this 2010 Jeep Rubicon for $35,000. I told him that I do not want auto and navigator (some built-in GPS device). That takes out about $2,000 off the price. Salesperson named Al or something. I was not impressed with the price so I was leaving. he said - wait ok ok let's talk. I said - impress me. he said how about $29,900. I was not amused either. We haggled over price and it came down to $27,999 for a fully-loaded Rubicon. still not amused but we had a good time. I told him I'll brb cuz I'd like to try to get NJ dealership to give me something better. Gonna see NJ dealership today :zzz: I'm shooting for $26,999 and I'm sold

I smiled and left because I have to take my family out for my bro's bday dinner.

so last nite... I was at NYC jeep dealership and there's this 2010 Jeep Rubicon for $35,000. I told him that I do not want auto and navigator (some built-in GPS device). That takes out about $2,000 off the price. Salesperson named Al or something. I was not impressed with the price so I was leaving. he said - wait ok ok let's talk. I said - impress me. he said how about $29,900. I was not amused either. We haggled over price and it came down to $27,999 for a fully-loaded Rubicon. still not amused but we had a good time. I told him I'll brb cuz I'd like to try to get NJ dealership to give me something better. Gonna see NJ dealership today :zzz: I'm shooting for $26,999 and I'm sold

I smiled and left because I have to take my family out for my bro's bday dinner.

nice! but Jeep Rubicon's mileage is bit worse. city - 15 mpg and highway - 19 mpg

Talk to the dealership manager, fk the dealers on the floor. Tell him you will take it for 25k flat.

Trust me on this.

(If the manager sells you the jeep, they dont have to pay the dealers commission, so 25k is very doable)

Talk to the dealership manager, fk the dealers on the floor. Tell him you will take it for 25k flat.

Trust me on this.

(If the manager sells you the jeep, they dont have to pay the dealers commission, so 25k is very doable)

:-o thanks for tip. damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back