A Question For Homosexuals

...... ....... .......

I've been gone for a while and just now catching up...

If only you guys could see my face......

This... is... so.. ridiculous!

I have no words.

...... ....... .......

I have no words.

The only reason I'm here is because it is nothing about homosexuality anymore.

It should be locked, and thanks to tRolling7

...... ....... .......

I have no words.

[ellipses]

Word of the day for you. :P

100% agreed. This thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Not a bit. But it is amusing me to no end.

I assume the only reason it hasn't yet is because the mods are either equally amused by this trainwreck, or have infinitely more better things to do than to waste their time with this.

I assume the only reason it hasn't yet is because the mods are either equally amused by this trainwreck, or have infinitely more better things to do than to waste their time with this.

I could see to it this thread to be locked immediately but its been amusing.

Ironic in multiple ways. You deflected her question (by not answering it whatsoever), and provided a link that has nothing to do with your post (because the story you quoted isn't on that page at all).

I'm looking at the BOLD headline right now.........more information?

Houston Chronicle Friday June 10, 2011 page A8

Houston news, entertainment, search and shopping | chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I'm Not deflecting jillo's request. Last time I did it for her....NO thanks at all.
I'm not going to do her pain-in-ass work for her.

Don't you dare blame me. Go back to the beginning and you'll see who took us off topic. I answer questions put to me, even if they are off topic.

I did put us off topic by asking questions but, rolling7, you put us off tangent. The sequence of how we got here makes no sense whatsoever because your answers to my questions were so...... random and didn't really have a point, at least to me.

I gotta give you this though. You're a fascinating person, rolling7.

I have the weirdest b.............

That does seem to be the correct number of characters. I think we have a winner!

Jiro: :wtf:

This is what he actually means...

memes-red-rocket-in-flight.jpg

Oh gosh! You said the B word! There might be minors on this forum who may read that and go out and have b.... and maybe make use of them, too! That is illegal!!! You are promoting illegal activity.

O SUPER MOD, ban them.

You want the definition from a book our your own words?

See post#375 &#376.....both YOU AND StSapphire deflected from the responsibility of AD and tried to point to the parents. NO SALE, I ain't buying your b.s.

Yeah, in your own words. It is the ONLY way to demonstrate understanding. Quoting someone else only shows that they understand.

Back