A positive thread about absolutely nothing

Today is a holiday day so I don't have to work today. Yay.

By chance, did you get to ride Bart under the Bay? I did it way back when it first opened. A little scary riding under water that far.

A little warm in Sacramento for you?

Yes, we were staying in Emeryville, so took BART to SF to ride MUNI then back to the east side of the bay and ride BART to the northern end and back to the southern end then to a mall to the east for dinner before heading back to Emeryville.

Yes, it was warm/hot in Sacramento. But I'm glad I wore my long sleeved blouse (and rolled up the sleeves) because it was cool on the train & sometimes in the shade.

I don't think I'd want to live in this area with such temp variations thru the day. Need warm hoody in the mornings & evening & short sleeves during the rest of the day.

Save some bubble wrap to make a haunted walkway for trick-or-treaters.
I put bubble wrap on the small sidewalk from the driveway to our porch then covered with hay. My husband, who was handing out the candy saw teenagers react to the popping. :D

And nary a chipmunk in sight after playing with the bubble wrap, eh? :lol:

Well let's see,, it was the cats and I playing with the bubble wrap. Pop Pop pop pop !! The chipmunks left after seeing two big dogs grinning down at them from the patio doors.

I leveled up to iron cast kettlebells! I am sore!

De stressing from my day with cranky little dogs on a rainy day. They want to move to a condo with an indoor playground and an attendant who hands out snacks.

If this doesn't exist already, it could make a fortune for some enterprising entrepreneur.

Yes, we were staying in Emeryville, so took BART to SF to ride MUNI then back to the east side of the bay and ride BART to the northern end and back to the southern end then to a mall to the east for dinner before heading back to Emeryville.

Yes, it was warm/hot in Sacramento. But I'm glad I wore my long sleeved blouse (and rolled up the sleeves) because it was cool on the train & sometimes in the shade.

I don't think I'd want to live in this area with such temp variations thru the day. Need warm hoody in the mornings & evening & short sleeves during the rest of the day.

I loved the Bay Area weather when we lived there. Cool nights, open windows, cool mornings to go run or exercise. San Francisco gets a lot of fog which can make one really cold. I've lived near Sacramento for over 20 years, we don't get the cool mornings, or cool evenings during the summer. It's nice to go to the Bay Area to get away from hot temps.

Oh and when we rode BART for the first time under the Bay it was just dark. It broke down while under water and people had to be sent it to repair.

De stressing from my day with cranky little dogs on a rainy day. They want to move to a condo with an indoor playground and an attendant who hands out snacks.

If this doesn't exist already, it could make a fortune for some enterprising entrepreneur.

This is an excellent idea.

The 49ers did too:P

But was the Rams I wanted to win! (I live in Southern Illinois east of St. Louis 60-80 miles) On top of that I didn't get to see the game since I use an antenna rather than any form of pay TV.

I love going to lunch alone. No one to feed but myself ... and if I take off my hearing aids the staff is too afraid to make small talk. Sometimes a girls just gotta have some alone time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I walked 2 miles from Ravenswood & Irving Park to Broadway & Irving Park. It felt quite good. :P

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-go-fishing-i-go-catching-407457.jpg

Back