A person you cannot trust (links included)

Unegawahya

Reaction score
Here is a person that you should not trust. If he invites you to his party and then request that you stay. No thanks to him.

This person has been intimidating other deaf ppl for money and with threats. Like our friend who is a victim of this man. Also, he has been barred from IMAFD for life because of fraudulents and bogus credentials. He invited unsuspicious deaf martial arts ppl to Glenn High school that is near his home. He's pretty clever into fooling so many into cancelling the flights to Argentina and coming to the emptied place at Glenn. They have been fooled.

http://www.mclink.it/personal/MD4281/chavez99.htm

His fake invitation to tournament in 2000:

http://www.karatetournaments.com/gcoast.htm

STAY away from him and his roommates.

Thank you very much

Oh my goodness. Glad he wasnt near me or otherwise he will get knock off by me. HYAH!!!!!!!!!!

Heheee, you're cute! "Hyah!" We're still waiting. I need a few witnesses who saw my friend with the argh, notorious guy. Someone told me that he saw my friend forced to get sodas for Eddie at the bowling center...Grrrr! He tried to alert them but Eddie's clever at watching ppl very closely. Darn! He's still doing okay. He's improving and he is showing his smiles more often which is a good sign that he's doing much better. Gotta hug him. ;)

Whitewolf1970 said:
He's still doing okay. He's improving and he is showing his smiles more often which is a good sign that he's doing much better. Gotta hug him. ;)
:ugh2:

Ahh, that was my post over there. It was the first forum I posted. ;)

Yep, he uses people's money to support his habits and alcohol problem. Even force deaf ppl to sell trinkies for him. I study him and even more deaf ppl have been telling me the tales of what he is doing since 1991. He has a very strong two-face characteristic. I never like him. Sadly, we can't file that kind of charges against him since no one come forwards to file complain against him.

My friend is a wonderful person who wants to file charges against the bad Eddie which proves that he can do it. And hopefully, everything will come smoothly for him. But for others, I don't know the limits of time frames so I'm gonna ask the investigator.

Back