A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Make sense to me. MSF is in Iowa's college which it cost around $200.

We waited for almost 1 year for MSF. We signed up and waited for almost three months for first class but they failed to check their email that we want an interpreter then they gave us another four months with interpreter. We can't find any info for phone number but email only on MSF's website for our area.

oh wow..... well at least now you passed! I suppose there's no phone number because there's no office.

new looks
img5159e.jpg

Nice suit but you need to gain some more weight :lol:

When leaving out of driveway you will see the mountain far up there. that's skyline drive mountain i live by. :P

Videos nothing special and might be boring ass riding. i thought i had to share with you guys.

edited:

Pics of homemade camera mount

Videos of any bike ride are not boring. :cool2: I never thought about mounting a camera off the plate bracket. Good idea.

ah. there you go then. It contradicted with your previous statement - "You DO NOT have to have taken the written test at the DMV in order to take the MSF class."

For the MSF course I took, I had to take the DMV written test and receive my permit first.

That's why we are going there to get our permits. We were outside for almost six hours for rode a motorcycle. She got sunburn on her face and her neck. :giggle: I got little sunburn on my cheeks. Outside was around 85F-90F for all day.

I can't sleep very well till 3am then wake up 6am and very busy at MSF from 7:45am to 5:30pm then went to Deaf event from 6pm to 8pm. Finally, we came home. I am going to early bed right now. I am so tired.
How many days total was your MSF class?

if MSF do not have bikes especially for BRC - they would not be in business.

What do you mean? Our course had only 2 loaner bikes (Hyosung 250's). They also could only be ridden by a rider who could put both feet flat on the ground.

I think it's bad idea. What if they did mistake and fall motorcycles on the floor and ruin it.

I thought using personal bikes was a great idea. It allowed the rider to go near or to the limits of that particular bike. Later, if a road incident required a quick maneuver, the rider's confidence in his bike's capabilities would increase his chance of survival.

All personal bike riders were required to show proof of insurance. We had one loaner, one personal bike spill during practice - both minor.

Few Honda Rebel 250cc *I rode it*
Few Honda nighthawk 250cc *my wife rode it*
Few Yamaha dirt bike 200cc
Single Suzuki TU 250cc

That's all I know.

Just as our class had two 250 loaners, most personal bikes there were 500 - 1450 cc. You don't learn the feel of the larger bikes during maneuvers if you practice on a 250.

This afternoon we had another Patriot Guard ride. Stood in a flag line at a funeral home for a retired sailor and Gold Wing club member. His brother requested the PGR. Tomorrow some of us will ride to Beaufort, SC (approx. 55 miles one way) where there is a national cemetery for the internment.

Just as our class had two 250 loaners, most personal bikes there were 500 - 1450 cc. You don't learn the feel of the larger bikes during maneuvers if you practice on a 250.

1400cc?!!? Must be hard for u-turn for new rider. I sat on uncle's 1200cc motorcycle (I forget what kind it was) and I just like damn too wide for me and very hard to control. :eek3:

1400cc?!!? Must be hard for u-turn for new rider. I sat on uncle's 1200cc motorcycle (I forget what kind it was) and I just like damn too wide for me and very hard to control. :eek3:

that's where experience comes in. You can take advanced course in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqi7GONaco0]YouTube - Chester with Gold Wing Figure 8's[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3DtCiqp9d8]YouTube - Timp-Harley Police Motorcycle Competition[/ame]

Nice suit but you need to gain some more weight :lol:

Are you kidding me right? That jacket is too tight on me but i like it. I hate too loose jacket on me. I am in pretty damn build shape as well as girls would love to be next to me on my king bed anytime. :)

Are you kidding me right? That jacket is too tight on me but i like it. I hate too loose jacket on me. I am in pretty damn build shape as well as girls would love to be next to me on my king bed anytime. :)

Have you ever tried on 2pc leathers, its the snuggest feeling ever. What i love the most with leather is when you move your legs and bottom they stick to the tank and seat so when i corner i dont move about or slide.

oh wow..... well at least now you passed! I suppose there's no phone number because there's no office.
The MSF class that TCS took had email only also.

Are you kidding me right? That jacket is too tight on me but i like it. I hate too loose jacket on me....
:lol: Yes, he was kidding. He was referring to the picture of your jacket that was deflated on the bike. :lol:

That's why it's a good idea to train and practice on the actual bike you will be riding. The instructor can guide your training on your own real-life bike.

Back