A Guessing Game!

Apocalypse

Reaction score
Can anybody get my age correctly??? I'm Frickin' Bored here...If someone gets it right will get a reward... If nobody gets my age right after 3, Three, and Dos Days I will tell the answer......Good Luck everybody!!! :D

Originally posted by Apocalypse
Can anybody get my age correctly??? I'm Frickin' Bored here...If someone gets it right will get a reward... If nobody gets my age right after 3, Three, and Dos Days I will tell the answer......Good Luck everybody!!! :D
Um... "dos" means two in Spanish. Don't you mean "tres"?

Re: Re: A Guessing Game!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Um... "dos" means two in Spanish. Don't you mean "tres"?

lol dunno - i think s/he meant that will tell in 2 days

LOL pimp, your right! and VamPyroX i Screwed up with my spanish..Im not good with my spanish ...

Es aceptable. No todos nosotros saben español. No sé español tampoco.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Es aceptable. No todos nosotros saben español. No sé español tampoco.

Translation !!

He is acceptable. All we they do not know Spanish. I do not know
either Spanish.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
Translation !!

He is acceptable. All we they do not know Spanish. I do not know
either Spanish.

Used a translator from the website, eh? ;)

Originally posted by Apocalypse
LOL pimp, your right! and VamPyroX i Screwed up with my spanish..Im not good with my spanish ...
thanks for your comment but it's easy to find your birthday... I found your information up in "Members" information and look up your screen name and your birthday is right up there otherwise I wouldn't post here...
member.php

*gasps* You're 14?! I can't even imagine my own little sister could surf thru the website! By the way shes around same age as you.

Originally posted by Strawberry
*gasps* You're 14?! I can't even imagine my own little sister could surf thru the website! By the way shes around same age as you.
You'd be surprised who can hack the web these days!

Back