A Funny, Love Story!

DelicPumpkPie

Reaction score
Some of you know me from internet world--- I wanted to type out what happened recently that I met a wonderful person that clicked my heart already. She rode on Greyhound bus to come up here to see me from Utah to Cali---

I was working that day and we have been in touch through pagers-- Some how I knew we will meet that bus station then she got into the city but the city have 3 stations so I knew one of them but she is going to other one. So, She said her bags are LOST--- I was :eek: :wtf: and *fainted*! Then I got off from work then ZOOMED to my apartment to change clothes then zoom on my way with the directions to meet her at THAT station that I knew instead the other station that we were supposed to meet. So, I drove there thru the stupid traffic--- GRRRR! At least my baby has the patient to wait for me to arrive. TG! LOL! Then I got there--- She got in my car and we drove around to park my car then we walked to the station and find out WHEN WHEN she will get her bags the guy at station keep saying 6 pm, 8 pm, 10 pm WHATEVER--- Then I was like--- COME ON MAN :pissed: :fu2: so we can zoom out of there but stuck there til fed up and got too hungry then I took Elmo *my baby's nickname* She tried to call greyhound station to see whats up but no luck so I told her why not wait in the morning then we did--- but sorry can't announce the CENSORED *borrowed that word from COOLIEFROGGIE* LOL! Anyways--- We went back to the station after my work again--- THIS TIME bought a friend who is STRONG hard of hearing--- She asked NICELY to that lady at station and BINGOOOOOOO Elmo found her bags RIGHT THERE on the ground in the back of station :whistle: :Oops: She got BLUSHED and I was :giggle: at her but kept cool!!! LOL

It was SOO funny. But POOR THING Elmo! LOL AND know what at the end--- SHE and I came home with her damn 2 bags-- she SMOOCH all over her each of her boxers!!! (WOLFY KNEW IT AND BET THAT SHE WOULD AND SHE'S RIGHT). She DID smooch each boxers and hang them up! ROFL!!!! It made me laugh and tear same time!!!

We ended up falling in love everyday!!! I love you, baby!!! Welcome to Cali!!! Glad you are here with me! :) :cuddle: :kiss:

TweetyBird said:
hahahahahah!!! funny story!!! oh boy!!!:rofl: but *cough* congrats!

*ROFL* Excuse me, Tweety--- *ahem* Look at your signature, dont ya know that you misspelled EASTER wrong-- you said EATER--- meaning you are pussy eater? LOL LOL!

Ok BACK to the point--- THANKS TWEETY! hee hee!

Boy, love is in the air in AD :)

Congrats on your success story!

May you guys find only bliss and joy :)

DelicPumpkPie said:
*ROFL* Excuse me, Tweety--- *ahem* Look at your signature, dont ya know that you misspelled EASTER wrong-- you said EATER--- meaning you are pussy eater? LOL LOL!

Ok BACK to the point--- THANKS TWEETY! hee hee!
nah i dont spelling wrong cuz of i put eater all for women :naughty:

TweetyBird said:
nah i dont spelling wrong cuz of i put eater all for women :naughty:

Thought so!! Elmo laughed and said I AGREE! *rme* what a joy! LOL hee hee I guess I just :scatter: away LOL But I know Elmo will run after me and grab me! hee hee

WHEW LUCKY DIDNT ZONK OUT!!! FINALLY WRITE NEW BOOK ? HAHA YES I REMMY I DO KNEW IT WHEN ELMO WILL SMACK HER ALL BOXER FROM BAGGAGE N :dance: HER AZZ OFF AS ELVIS ELMO :lol: CONGRATS

DelicPumpkPie said:
Thought so!! Elmo laughed and said I AGREE! *rme* what a joy! LOL hee hee I guess I just :scatter: away LOL But I know Elmo will run after me and grab me! hee hee
tell elmo thanks for agree with me!!! hehehe :ty:

((Gasp)) you stole my word.. now im gonna to :whip: you.. ohh naw just kidding :hug:

what a AMAAZINGG love story!!

Have Elmo read this, WELCUM to CUMFLAKIES! (califorina)

Enjoy your love moments!!

:hug: :hug:

:rofl: such a FUNNY story Goddess!! at least ur Elmo pahhhh got all her boxers with her!!!!! :rofl:

Goddess *watching*

boxers :kiss: Elmo

:rofl:

WTG! :thumb:

Glad u 2 met pahhhhh!!!!! :hug: BOTH of u!

hi this is Elmo I just join this member from my babe Chick....

oh yeah about her post... When I left from Utah to Caif to see my babe Chick.. there kill my ass to rode on Greyhound so I wanted chick kissed my ass to made feel better so she did when I see her hehez... when I arrive in Calif.. I was keep touch contact with her on pager and I told her GUESS WHAT I lost my bags!! Chick drove from her home and work too to come pick me up for like 2 hours!! but I enjoyed hehez... I was pissed off bec there manys boxers and other new clothes that I gave her and sex stuff too LOLZ!! :-X ... next day one of her good friend offered us to help us to find out for my bags so we went there and I walked to bag claim and I saw there are my BAGS and my heart was beating and said *whew!* then go back home and I kissed all my clothes and even boxers too!! lol bec I dont wanna wearing same a boxer everyday lol I MUST wear change for everyday ppffttyyy!!! I know it is funny!! lolz its our first memory that we wouldnt forget lol!

I love my chick so much OFC!! :ily: :ily:

Back