A deaf man without arms

Couldn't read this news cuz of using my sidekick. Can u post its news in here?. I have a cousin with one arm and the right side with his only hand Thx

GraysonPeddie said:
:rofl: :laugh:

Doing sign language with a feet... :D :crazy:

He must be tired of sign language with his feet...

GraysonPeddie.. it is not funny.... bless him.. he is doing just fine... he is not nuts...
SxyPorkie :ugh2:

If ya don't got arms, feet are an alternative, granted that you are able to manuever with your feet that well. Gave me foot cramps just watching it.

Well, I'm sorry. I will keep that to myself. It's just that I've never seen it before and I know it's real and it's not my place to offend him like that, so I laugh at myself privately.

God bless him...

GraysonPeddie said:
Well, I'm sorry. I will keep that to myself. It's just that I've never seen it before and I know it's real and it's not my place to offend him like that, so I laugh at myself privately.

God bless him...

I showed it to my girlfriend and her and her sister both were like "wtf" thats awesome. And we all tried to sign with our feet, just doesnt work for us.

GraysonPeddie said:
:rofl: :laugh:

Doing sign language with a feet... :D :crazy:

He must be tired of sign language with his feet...

I have no RESPECT for you.,...You laughed about armless guy using the sign langauges...
I found it amazing... He is doing the best he can do with his feet..

How do you feel if you were born without arms?? Huh??
I found him awesome...
SxyPorkie

I saw that on Deafnewspaper. And someone did posted it last year I think. I find it is really amazing that he can commucation by using his feet.

LakeTahoe said:
I saw that on Deafnewspaper. And someone did posted it last year I think. I find it is really amazing that he can commucation by using his feet.

Yes I agree... GraysonPeddie thought it was nuts and he laughed...I was disgusted with him... it pissed me off...
SxyPorkie

Yeah I saw that and it really piss me off.

SxyPorkie said:
Yes I agree... GraysonPeddie thought it was nuts and he laughed...I was disgusted with him... it pissed me off...
SxyPorkie

got that infos few years ago about the deaf man without arms... I'm impressed...

SxyPorkie said:
I have no RESPECT for you.,...You laughed about armless guy using the sign langauges...
I found it amazing... He is doing the best he can do with his feet..

How do you feel if you were born without arms?? Huh??
I found him awesome...
SxyPorkie

I sort of agree with you. I also was offended that someone laughed about it. I, myself, am disabled. I HAVE a sense of humor, and I DO laugh at myself on occasion. It keeps me sane.

However, there are limits to this. Some things shouldn't be laughed at, and there's a difference between laughing at oneself, and laughing at somebody else.

Laughing at someone else wrong. There's lots of people in this guy's position, who either can't use their arms or don't have arms to use, so they must compensate. I've known people who've used their feet for many things. It may look weird to some, but it gets the job done!

I'd like to see some people trying to button their shirt with their toes. It's no easy task! But, those with no arms, can do it. They also do it well!

Hey I said I'm SORRY!

I'm getting used to it OK!? :mad:

...jumping off a thousand-foot cliff... :dizzy: :pissed:

I already said "god bless" to him who didn't have arms and I feel sorry for him. Plus, I already mentioned it's not my place to laugh during public. So I took it back and I will pretend I'm used to seeing it but because of the way I see it with my own eyes, I tend to laugh at myself and I'm doing my best to keep it at a minimum in public.

So please don't get in to me like that. I respect everyone who are disabled.

Last edited:
It's so amazing that he can do anything with his feet. I am impressed with his abilities...

GraysonPeddie said:

God bless him...
Ease up on Grayson.. he said he was sorry... Let the one of you that has never made a mistake step up to judge Grayson. Any takers??

GraysonPeddie said:
Hey I said I'm SORRY!

I'm getting used to it OK!? :mad:

...jumping off a thousand-foot cliff... :dizzy: :pissed:

I already said "god bless" to him who didn't have arms and I feel sorry for him. Plus, I already mentioned it's not my place to laugh during public. So I took it back and I will pretend I'm used to seeing it but because of the way I see it with my own eyes, I tend to laugh at myself and I'm doing my best to keep it at a minimum in public.

So please don't get in to me like that. I respect everyone who are disabled.

I accept your apology, GraysonPeddie.

Dude, that dude so totally rocks, he even dances better than me and his writing's neater than mine!! He must have someone specially trained to understand his signs.

Back