A deaf man without arms

WOW! I am taken back in AWE just watching the video! I mean, Really, That guy definitely had alot going for him to do alot of stuffs with his feet. Amazing, Indeed!

Hear Again...u are right people can make amazing adjustments ..if someone said they would commit suicide if they ever become deaf and blind, u can show them this video. (this is regarding to another thread)

Wow...this is amazing!!!

Anyone who would commit, or even think of suicide, due to deaf or blindness is foolish.

Hear Again...u are right people can make amazing adjustments ..if someone said they would commit suicide if they ever become deaf and blind, u can show them this video. (this is regarding to another thread)

Wow...this is amazing!!!

Shel,

That's true! :) (I've already bookmarked it!) I just finished watching the video and I am amazed at how this person adjusts to his disabilities. The human spirit is very powerful and if a person has the desire to succeed, he/she will find a way! One of my favorite sayings is, "Where there's a will, there's a way" and this video is a perfect example of that sentiment! :)

Anyone who would commit, or even think of suicide, due to deaf or blindness is foolish.

I agree! :) However, I'm ashamed to admit the idea crossed my mind after I lost my hearing 11 years ago. Fortunately I never acted upon my feelings and was able to get the counseling and deafblind-related training I needed. Today I consider my deafblindness to be a blessing in disguise. It has made me a stronger person and if I had not lost my hearing, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet the people (rehabilitation instructors and members of the Deaf and deafblind communities) who were all responsible for helping me make a successful adjustment. :)

Yes it was amazing and I remember watching on TV, the special show and I want to share this video with you about an amazing woman without arms can do anything.

Amazing - Google Video

Back