A deaf Jackass

volcomboy

Reaction score
It all happened on a sunny sunday afternoon in Burbank. Me, crazylaka, and volcomboy3205 went up to burbank to h20polo21's place. He has a 2 stories house with a pool in the backyard. h20bum (now unregisrated) did the jump from the roof to the pool with no problem, made a big splash getting all of us wet. wh00.. h20bum was telling volcomboy to try the jump, he tried from the top of the stairs (15 feet and probbly 304 feet away fromt the pool) and did it with no problem,

Got back up and asked h20bum to show him the way to the roof. He did and volcomboy did get up on the roof. I was watching him check it out, thought he would do it. Keep in mind the roof was like 20 feet high and probbly 5-6 feet away from the pool. Volcomboy looked ready to jump.. started to run a little then suddenly stop. I was like "oh shitttt..." as he fell off the roof. He looked like a dog who has lost control on a recently waxed floor.. He had a focused look on his face when he was ready to jump then as he got to the roof, he just looked like he saw a ghost or something, shocked look.. He fell... landed on a stupid pole thing with strings then the plastic trash cans then went B00M on the pool deck.

h20polo21 and a few of his friends were sitting on the front yard when it all happened. they all ran to the backyard to check out what happened. they said they heard a loud noise. I didn't hear anything but crazylaka said she did. volcomboy just got up like he tripped or something. He was shaken up and only had a few cuts on his feet and back. h20polo21 got mad at h2obum for telling volcomboy to do it and got mad at volcomboy for listening to h2obum..

it was a crazy sight. but even crazier that he actually got up. we all were surprised about that. if it wasn't for the trash cans and the stupid string/pole thing, he would have just hit the deck and went bye-bye. after a while, crazylaka, volcomboy, and I went back to crazylaka's place after eating at carls jr. volcomboy was achin' all over. he was even hurting just from walking and signing.. damn...

mmm... crazylaka, is he all bruised now??

:shock: Omigod! You guys were lucky but :crazy: to do such a thing! *smh* You all are lucky to still be alive today!

Oh yeah.. I am filming some jackassed Deafie activities this week!! Will take pics and post them sometime!

Back