8 Million iPhone 5 return

The Apple will become green while the Android worms its way into the apple.

AppleAndroid! ;)

Android%20fixed%20Apple.png

I still have my iPhone 4. Haven't found a valid enough reason to upgrade to 5 yet. My hubby and roommate both have the 5, and they LOVE the Siri feature. But I can't use it -- she doesn't understand my voice !! :lol:

I still have my iPhone 4. Haven't found a valid enough reason to upgrade to 5 yet. My hubby and roommate both have the 5, and they LOVE the Siri feature. But I can't use it -- she doesn't understand my voice !! :lol:

Yeah...sometime Siri are stupid.. here what I just did

Siri: What can I help you with?
Me: Open Camera Roll
Siri: I don't see app named "Camel Blow"
Me: Open albums
Siri: You don't seem to have an app named 'Albums'
Me: Open Camera
Siri: I don't see an app named 'Cablas'
Me: Oh f**k you
Siri: (silent)

Yeah...sometime Siri are stupid.. here what I just did

Siri: What can I help you with?
Me: Open Camera Roll
Siri: I don't see app named "Camel Blow"
Me: Open albums
Siri: You don't seem to have an app named 'Albums'
Me: Open Camera
Siri: I don't see an app named 'Cablas'
Me: Oh f**k you
Siri: (silent)

:lol: Sorry I couldn't help but laugh, especially at the very last part. That is the same stuff I get !! I have a cat named Cleo and Siri thinks I'm talking about cleats. Where does she get the "t" part from ??!! I can say a sentence to hubby via text like "Cleo is playing with the other cats" and Siri wants to write it like "Cleats is slaying the udder parts."

Wow... They said that 8 million iPhone 5 return because it damaged and malfunctioning. iPhone 5 Epic Fail!!

Please read this:

Report Claims Apple Returned 8 Million Faulty and Malfunctioning iPhone 5 Units, Factory Denies | Pocketnow

Apple denies it -- but if true they were phones returned to Foxconn before being sold to customers - part of Apple's quality control inspections.

My iPhone has been dropped several times and used daily - and it is still perfect. I use it with my Phonak aids and the ComPilot -- love it!

I switched from an HTC Hero at the beginning of the year to the iPhone5. A few months in it malfunctioned beyond belief. It was a problem with the software so it would become painfully slow, messaging would fail, couldn't charge/recognize a charge and would constantly shut off. So I reset it, reset and wiped stored data, and then wiped it clean, no OS, nothing and restored it. None of it worked. The guy at the Apple Store couldn't get it to run long enough to diagnose. So I have no idea what went wrong with my phone.

Thankfully he simply handed me a new one and I've had no problems with it since.

Back