$7 a gallon gas?

Read the very first sentence of the OP's article.

Well, the first two words ...... :ty:

This article has nothing with McChrystal.

Get real, man. This article isn't attract to me and it is about cap and trade at mostly.

Keep up, I asked if the article was about Obama and the answer I got was no.

I'm not talking about Obama. I'm talking about McChrystal. So where's he in this article?

:roll:

You do realize McChrystal voted for Obama don't you? Then he changed his views when he got to know him a little better?

How is that for "neutral"?

I'm not talking about Obama. I'm talking about McChrystal. So where's he in this article?

I am talking about Obama and how he is relevant to the OP's article.

Did you know McChrystal voted for OBAMA

:D

I don't care about how McChrystal voted for Obama and my post is mostly point at cap and trade. Talking about Obama is old shit.

ah gotcha. no relevance here at all. thanks for finally answering my question.

ah gotcha. no relevance here at all. thanks for finally answering my question.

the relevance is in how one poster claimed the OP's article was a "right wing" article.

Then said they liked "neutral" articles - which prompted me to ask that question.

Did you know .....(insert information that left wingers leave out of their so called "neutral" media sources here)?

The relevance gets lost when you have to translate it to mean what you think it means, when it isn't really what you think it means at all.

I am sure that "neutral" means MSNBC or something else that has a left slant and far from "neutral".

the relevance is in how one poster claimed the OP's article was a "right wing" article.

Then said they liked "neutral" articles - which prompted me to ask that question.

Did you know .....(insert information that left wingers leave out of their so called "neutral" media sources here)?

The relevance gets lost when you have to translate it to mean what you think it means, when it isn't really what you think it means at all.

I am sure that "neutral" means MSNBC or something else that has a left slant and far from "neutral".

wow.

reachingfullpotential.jpg

It is mostly on cap and trade, man.

I don't support nor is against on cap and trade until I want know about positive and negative on cap and trade that based on fact. NY Post is right wing news to my taste but again, YMMV and I'm looking for research from moderate news and college reference on my own. Thank you for my time.

MSNBC isn't neutral nor is moderate to me.

Wirelessly posted

If gas goes up that high, we will see huge spikes in transit riderships. Trains and buses would be overcrowded and at crush loads during peak hours.

If the price suddenly jump $7/gal gas, then the delivery business will lose their profit or force to increase the service fee. It will hurt big time. If they want to increase to $7, do it very slow by phase within 6-month to make habit. Otherwise, that's so wrong, butt-Obama.

And transportation, they have to act fast, building more route to meet demand in prepare. If not, that going to be screw up.

Ok, for one, if the gas price jumped that much in a single move, you will see a lot of complaints, screaming and blogging.. but guess what you will also see… People filling up.

The point is like it or not, most of America cannot just drop gas. Even those driving hybrids will still be pumping gas as these car’s still need it. It will be a major kick in the pants that frankly some need to move to more efficient vehicles. I am not saying it is the best way, or the only way to force people to move forward. I drive a efficient vehicle, but I am constantly questioned by others, even family, with “what is the point, other than to save on gas”.. The wallet for almost everyone I have talked to about my Smart car has been the main reason that I must have picked that car, the fact that it is a blast to drive really does not click in people’s mind.

Now, back to the article, I agree that this is a bit over bloated and a ‘right wing’ point of view. With a few clicks, you can tell that this is a opinion article and was written by Ben Lieberman. Who works as an energy and environmental analyst at The Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Research group. Now MY opinion is that his point of view is very skewed to one political point of view and writing about a President that is of a opposing political party. I am going to take this with a grain of salt.

I don't know anyone who could afford $7 gas. But that is just the start of the problems, think of how much food will cost. Hell anything you buy will jump in price

I don't know anyone who could afford $7 gas. But that is just the start of the problems, think of how much food will cost. Hell anything you buy will jump in price

but gas price in Europe and Asia are over $7 per gal. :aw:

Last edited:
but gas price in Europe and Asia are over $7 per month. :aw:

point is - they've been doing it for a long while. Not us. We are not prepared for it.

but gas price in Europe and Asia are over $7 per month. :aw:

I don't live in Europe or Asia. And I don't want to. I don't know how they do it but if our gas goes up that much you will see major problems coming out.

I don't live in Europe or Asia. And I don't want to. I don't know how they do it but if our gas goes up that much you will see major problems coming out.

they take mass transit. or drive a small gas-sipping cars.

we already had some problems when our gas price hit $4-range back then. or was it $5?

It will going up if oil price continues to rise and I can see a worse in several years after economic recovery. There is reason because more and more people demand on oil, look at China and India, their economic is growing so fast and will use more oil.

point is - they've been doing it for a long while. Not us. We are not prepared for it.

You could by cut your spending but when gas price in US is $7 per gal then it means would be $12 per gal in Europe. :aw:

It could happen if oil price goes skyrocket but who knows.

We supposed to have prepare for high gas price in last 30 years ago but oil companies lobbied against alternative energy source.

they take mass transit. or drive a small gas-sipping cars.

we already had some problems when our gas price hit $4-range back then. or was it $5?

Yup but you need get better prepare before gas price goes up.

I've read articles that claim that oil is almost as plentiful as water. I dunno. Oh well.

Back