6th Annual Midway Drive-In OC

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Well, it's back!

Midway Drive-In OC

Check it out!

For those of you who are in Rochester or in the area, this would be a great opportunity to see a drive-in movie... with open captioning! :thumb:

YUP! I plan on going too. right now I am hoping to be there with my kids on a friday night. So whoever plan on go too on friday night and want to meet me in person, let me know! Send me a message.:D:wave:

Nope we are not going...the movies they are showing are sucks and nothing gonna excite us. Oh well! Maybe next year :)

If it is Harry Potter, or something exciting I would go. But not this year :(

My family was there 6 years ago, it was awesome experience. So far the last two years wasn't that great including this year. Not going to waste good an hour and half drive just watch lousy movie.

Well, it's back!

Midway Drive-In OC

Check it out!

For those of you who are in Rochester or in the area, this would be a great opportunity to see a drive-in movie... with open captioning! :thumb:

Still running? That's cool. My wife is one of the few people that start whole thing in NY. She is happy it still running, good and fun for deaf people to watch outside.

If it is Harry Potter, or something exciting I would go. But not this year :(

My family was there 6 years ago, it was awesome experience. So far the last two years wasn't that great including this year. Not going to waste good an hour and half drive just watch lousy movie.

i agree that the type of movies being shown is not the best as it used to be, but I am NOT gonna deprive my kids of making childhood memories that I had of going to a drive in movie. Who knows, when my kids gets to be my age, will it still be around ? I doubt it, but why chance it? I think its more of the experience rather then the type of movies shown. If you don't go, and it doesnt get sold out, then why should they pay more for a premuim movie if they have no statistics to show people will show ? last summer it was a gas price issue. this year, whats your excuse ? :cool2: ( diehardbiker keep in mind this is not directed at you, but just making a point of opinion):lol:

Think about it- you have thought about it before- kids these days ....... or I remember way back when...... :D

Back