6 Outrageously Overpriced Products

The price of college textbooks are damn expensive but VR paid all for 3 courses and I paid one textbook for other course at cheaper via Amazon.

Alabama and Arkansas aren't same place.

Source here.

area
- 7 dictionary results
ar·e·a
   /ˈɛəriə/ Show Spelled[air-ee-uh] Show IPA
–noun
any particular extent of space or surface; part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
a geographical region; tract: the Arkansas and Alabama area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.

any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
a piece of unoccupied ground; an open space.
the space or site on which a building stands; the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
British . areaway ( def. 1 ) .
the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface; two-dimensional extent.
Anatomy . a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.

Direct from dictionary.com.

Source here.

area
- 7 dictionary results
ar·e·a
   /ˈɛəriə/ Show Spelled[air-ee-uh] Show IPA
–noun
any particular extent of space or surface; part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
a geographical region; tract: the Arkansas and Alabama area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.

any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
a piece of unoccupied ground; an open space.
the space or site on which a building stands; the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
British . areaway ( def. 1 ) .
the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface; two-dimensional extent.
Anatomy . a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.

Direct from dictionary.com.

I don't find your source that support your claim.

I caught you to replaced "the Chicago area" with the Arkansas and Alabama area.

Original source
2. a geographical region; tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.

Based on my experience, Alabama and Arkansas aren't same place but only much similar is southern culture and political system since environment is different. Alabama is more popular place to live than in Arkansas.

I'm from Alabama, not Arkansas.

Wirelessly posted

He meant he doesn't want to live in the South, ffs.

Duh, good for him.

but my point about him is just incorrect about where I'm from.

like i said.. area.......................................

If you don't understand what area means.... well... there's college.

Now, I'm lost.

I do know about area means, but your post isn't clarity, even I don't need dictionary to define about area.

Nevermind about area, region, place, etc.

To correct PFH's post, I'm from Alabama, not from state that where Bill Clinton was born in.

I feel like biting the bullet for dinner

Back